NY Drill Music made it all the way to Italy

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
no...they BEEN doing that in Europe.

NYC cats late and backwards the same way them dudes in Europe used to be...
...sad

This how it went...

Chicago > UK > Europe > NYC > Europe/USA

NYC gonna be wearing old ass misspelled Super Bowl T-Shirts soon

With that said...this shyt is a disease going around the world

fixed it for you. Haters like you are really that slow and just want to type for daps from other haters.

NYC cats would never take fashion advice from anybody.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
fixed it for you. Haters like you are really that slow and just want to type for daps from other haters.

NYC cats would never take fashion advice from anybody.
:mjlol:....why can't you nikkaz just admit you bit that style from the UK just like when NYC was biting the south's wave....NYC hasn't had an original style in years.....

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:....why can't you nikkaz just admit you bit that style from the UK just like when NYC was biting the south's wave....NYC hasn't had an original style in years.....

Because I’m on a thread with Italian rappers biting woo

:mjlol:

you inferior nikkas want so much credit and here I am showing you videos of artist from other American cities using UK beats

Should I post the videos again retard

:laff:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Because I’m on a thread with Italian rappers biting woo

:mjlol:

you inferior nikkas want so much credit and here I am showing you videos of artist from other American cities using UK beats

Should I post the videos again retard

LOL a people wanting credit....:dead:....you can post all the videos you want clown but its been known that NYC drill is a rip off from UK drill....wasn't no one else hard on that wave but NYC....posting videos from other cities don't mean shyt....:mjlol:.....again why you think Pop Smoke was bigger in the UK than he was in NYC and the US.....

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It don't matter who DJ L is that NYC drill is a blatant rip off from UK drill and you nikkaz from NYC dont want to admit it.....

NYC rappers always give credit to the UK for using their beats

no offense bruh but you sound like a dikk sucker. You don’t pay attention to NY hip hop but are on here talking for New Yorkers. Fivio foreign, pop smoke and 22gz always credit UK nikkas and are currently doing music with them now.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
NYC rappers always give credit to the UK for using their beats

no offense bruh but you sound like a dikk sucker. You don’t pay attention to NY hip hop but are on here talking for New Yorkers. Fivio foreign, pop smoke and 22gz always credit UK nikkas and are currently doing music with them now.

And you sound like a bytch who doesn't want to admit the truth....son I was doing this hip hop shyt when your mother was thinking about aborting you....thats nice that the hip hop artist give props to the UK....they did the same when they was biting the south.....:mjlol:....

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:russ:.....but but but keep that same energy.....:laff:....keep deflecting on how you all bit the sound from the UK.....I see.that this is a real touchy subject for you all....:dead:....

Keep deflecting how y’all bite the sound from the UK after videos of other cities biting UK drill are posted.

:jbhmm:

Funny enough you actually think you sound intelligent.

:pachaha:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
And you sound like a bytch who doesn't want to admit the truth....son I was doing this hip hop shyt when your mother was thinking about aborting you....thats nice that the hip hop artist give props to the UK....they did the same when they was biting the south.....:mjlol:....

Nah the only one dumb here is you.

“Keep deflecting how y’all bite UK sound” even tho other cities are clearly doing it with NY

We know why you left NY and moved to Washington. You probably got picked on for being a slow nikka lmao.

It’s ok bruh you came on here acting like it’s NY biting UK beats and had no knowledge of all the other cities doing the same and now your ego is hurt

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Keep deflecting how y’all bite the sound from the UK after videos of other cities biting UK drill are posted.

:jbhmm:

Funny enough you actually think you sound intelligent.

:pachaha:
All you did in here was....
tenor.gif
....but but but I posted videos of other cities....:mjlol:....