NY Drill Music made it all the way to Italy

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
All you did in here was....
tenor.gif
....but but but I posted videos of other cities....:mjlol:....

bruh Lots of people are dumb in our society. Ain’t nobody going to judge you lmao.

You lose all credibility to speak on “biting” when you join the biters

:laff:

You don’t listen to hip hop so get off the booth lol.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nah the only one dumb here is you.

“Keep deflecting how y’all bite UK sound” even tho other cities are clearly doing it with NY

We know why you left NY and moved to Washington. You probably got picked on for being a slow nikka lmao.

It’s ok bruh you came on here acting like it’s NY biting UK beats and had no knowledge of all the other cities doing the same and now your ego is hurt

:russ:....so now you're gonna talk out your ass cause you caught feelings?....I grew up in LA clown...keep them excuses coming though....:russ:....

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The biggest thing that makes NY drill wack is that if a NY artist ain’t on a track, fans won’t fukk with it even if it’s a better version of what they’re vibing to. I said this when Welcome to the Party was bubbling. NY loved Pop Smoke, but they weren’t comparing it to the drill in the UK that was out, so they looked at the Pop Smokes and Fivio’s like they were revolutionizing the sound.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw the London beats are traveling in the US.

Chicago artist are using it too.

This Baltimore rapper is also using a London beat in this track (hard track btw)

I was going to make a thread about the topic but I want to hear 7-10 more songs outside of NYC using the beats. I think Boston artist have already been using it also.

chicago guys been using UK producers for a minute.