NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
E8RBugtVUAAOp_w
:ohhh:
This aged way better than it had any right to:ehh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
SRS pretends to be all sad n shyt just to get interviews…hes actually pathetic he was like mojo rawley is gona make wwe regret firing him :russ:

sapp also said his wife doesnt have social media bcuz fans but in reality he trashes people online n would be shook if someone pulled up on him…dweeb has kraken fighter or sum shyt in his bio
He was the last journalist I held out hope for, but I knew he sold his soul when he said that the JeriKKKo vs Juvi match was very good. The fact that he said one the worst matches in the last decade was good shows you exactly what kind of person he is.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
It doesn’t make sense to have a developmental territory filled with guys that don’t fit the WWE ideal. HWA, DSW, OVW, and FCW were truly about developing stars for the future. NXT was about Paul Levesque creating the largest Indy company in the world, so that he could get praised on the Internet.

Thats what Triple H get.. Dude was channeling his inner Cokeboy and purging the Indies all over the country..

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Him, Ciampa, and Cole are in the crosshairs, they’re making cuts to NXT and they got 3 lifers there. Cole is HHH’s favorite so he got the meeting with Vince. The other ones? :yeshrug:
You would think they would want to keep some older guys/girls around to at least work with and help these young dudes/girls along
Green vs Green matches is a recipe for a disaster

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Far as the guys in their 30s that everyone thinks are in danger of getting let go, I doubt they all just get cut, but I do think it's a "now or never" thing that will see them getting moved to the main roster. NXT should have stayed a developmental division, not a place for guys to be super-duper-seniors, staying there for years instead of moving ahead. Namely Gargano, Ciampa, Dunne, O'Reilly, Strong- it's pretty much time for them to shyt or get off the pot.

And I do see the point of not picking up people who are just starting in their 30s. Unless they're unusually quick learners, they're gonna have a lot to learn at that age if they're intended to eventually become stars and maybe be able to put in a good 10 years. I think the experienced wrestlers in their 30s will be alright.

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
I think Vince initially did see something in NXT in 2018 with guys like Dijak, Lee and Priest. The more he got to see them, the less impressed he was.

I do think that, if there is more NXT cuts. Ciampa or Thatcher could be next.

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

Gargano liked this post.
Went from a lifer to job scared. Tough

Yooooo:laff::laff::laff:
Not only did Vince come down to NXT and say
"I hate you dance recital vanilla midget ass spot monkeys!"
But he also said
"I hate you so much that i dont wanna see you, or anyone like you around here ever again!!"

Gargano wack asf....all that Johnnny wrestling shyt is marky mark indy bullshyt at its finest....
His whole team trash..garagano way? Fukk outta here
Indy sucks, his wife wack asf, but the dude Theory shows promise and is probably what NXT should be all about:ehh:

Ciampa....lil midget mf been hiding down in NXT for long enough because he wont be booked as the badass he thinks he is on the main roster.....:laff:

Kyle O'Reilly...should have gone into mma....because he is gonna be a hard sell as the mma badass..that derpy ass face aint doin him any favors:laff:

Adam Cole....has everything you need to succeed in pro wrestling....except for a gym membership, a hot shower and a clue......as to what presentation means in the world of playfighting

Who else?......ummm....
Finn ran down there to hide and make himself a big deal but made the whole roster look weak in hindsight.....brought is ass back to the main stage.....and gets in a feud with Baron Corbin:laff:
Roderick strong.....After all these fukkING YEARS!!!, Still cant formulate a promo...let alone a compelling sentence to save his life:laff:
I get no laughs from this one tho
Samoa Joe:mjcry:
Basically got put out to pasture on the big stage....told him we have no interest in Samoa joe the wrestler.....
Bushed him to the commentary booth
Then told him we have no interest in Samoa joe the Commentator neither, Bye nikka!:picard:

So he ran down to NXT and and wanted to make himself a big deal.....which makes the brand look 2nd rate

Hit Row.....Love Swerve but the same thing i said about Cole goes for him as well
Gym, Shower, And a clue that presentation matters in wrestling...and looking like a pilled up leaned out hood nikka only aint gonna do you any favors....

All in all im cool with NXT getting blown up....too much overrated indyriffic mfs down there hiding

But literally saying

6'0 and up and under 30 is the funniest shyt ove heard in a minute

Fukk it, Gut em, to hell with this show:pachaha: