NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Yooooo:laff::laff::laff:
Not only did Vince come down to NXT and say
"I hate you dance recital vanilla midget ass spot monkeys!"
But he also said
"I hate you so much that i dont wanna see you, or anyone like you around here ever again!!"

Gargano wack asf....all that Johnnny wrestling shyt is marky mark indy bullshyt at its finest....
His whole team trash..garagano way? Fukk outta here
Indy sucks, his wife wack asf, but the dude Theory shows promise and is probably what NXT should be all about:ehh:

Ciampa....lil midget mf been hiding down in NXT for long enough because he wont be booked as the badass he thinks he is on the main roster.....:laff:

Kyle O'Reilly...should have gone into mma....because he is gonna be a hard sell as the mma badass..that derpy ass face aint doin him any favors:laff:

Adam Cole....has everything you need to succeed in pro wrestling....except for a gym membership, a hot shower and a clue......as to what presentation means in the world of playfighting

Who else?......ummm....
Finn ran down there to hide and make himself a big deal but made the whole roster look weak in hindsight.....brought is ass back to the main stage.....and gets in a feud with Baron Corbin:laff:
Roderick strong.....After all these fukkING YEARS!!!, Still cant formulate a promo...let alone a compelling sentence to save his life:laff:
I get no laughs from this one tho
Samoa Joe:mjcry:
Basically got put out to pasture on the big stage....told him we have no interest in Samoa joe the wrestler.....
Bushed him to the commentary booth
Then told him we have no interest in Samoa joe the Commentator neither, Bye nikka!:picard:

So he ran down to NXT and and wanted to make himself a big deal.....which makes the brand look 2nd rate

Hit Row.....Love Swerve but the same thing i said about Cole goes for him as well
Gym, Shower, And a clue that presentation matters in wrestling...and looking like a pilled up leaned out hood nikka only aint gonna do you any favors....

All in all im cool with NXT getting blown up....too much overrated indyriffic mfs down there hiding

But literally saying

6'0 and up and under 30 is the funniest shyt ove heard in a minute

Fukk it, Gut em, to hell with this show:pachaha:
Where's the lie?

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I don’t blame them for this mentality.

they put all this stock and money into Adam Cole when he clearly won’t work on the main roster

he’s too small

and there’s no need for someone like Bobby fish to be having singles matches on their show

they DO need to go younger and bigger

And if they aren’t big enough to look legit on the main roster, then they need to be in the cruiserweight division

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
They brought Finn up..made him champion..got injured in the title match and now he's not even main event here in 2021.

The Wyatts went over the protected Shield and now ALL THE Wyatts are gone:laugh:

Bliss was a joke in NXT but they gave her this huge push out of nowhere on the main roster in 2016 but made sure she lost huge matches to Sasha and Naomi mostly. They also made sure Bliss is kept away from their Charlotte agenda.

Mojo Rawley? Failed. Velveteen Dream? A waste of time. Owens? Not even main eventing. Sami? Midcarder. Gargano ain't doing shyt. Adam Cole? They scared to out him on the main roster because he would totally be exposed.

One of the first things I thought about when they said "no smaller guys". All those dudes fit Vince's mold and they fukked it up for probably a petty reason.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
But he also said
"I hate you so much that i dont wanna see you, or anyone like you around here ever again!!"

Gargano wack asf....all that Johnnny wrestling shyt is marky mark indy bullshyt at its finest....
Indy sucks, his wife wack asf, but the dude Theory shows promise and is probably what NXT should be all about:ehh:

Ciampa....lil midget mf been hiding down in NXT for long enough because he wont be booked as the badass he thinks he is on the main roster.....:laff:

Kyle O'Reilly...should have gone into mma....because he is gonna be a hard sell as the mma badass..that derpy ass face aint doin him any favors:laff:

Adam Cole....has everything you need to succeed in pro wrestling....except for a gym membership, a hot shower and a clue......as to what presentation means in the world of playfighting

Who else?......ummm....
Finn ran down there to hide and make himself a big deal but made the whole roster look weak in hindsight.....brought is ass back to the main stage.....and gets in a feud with Baron Corbin:laff:
Roderick strong.....After all these fukkING YEARS!!!, Still cant formulate a promo...let alone a compelling sentence to save his life:laff:
Basically got put out to pasture on the big stage....told him we have no interest in Samoa joe the wrestler.....
Then told him we have no interest in Samoa joe the Commentator neither, Bye nikka!:picard:

So he ran down to NXT and and wanted to make himself a big deal.....which makes the brand look 2nd rate

Hit Row.....Love Swerve but the same thing i said about Cole goes for him as well
Gym, Shower, And a clue that presentation matters in wrestling...and looking like a pilled up leaned out hood nikka only aint gonna do you any favors....

All in all im cool with NXT getting blown up....too much overrated indyriffic mfs down there hiding

But literally saying

Jesus Christ :picard:

I’ve said the same thing about Cole and Swerve in a nicer tone of course. :laugh:

Those two have it all but got damn bulk up. :damn:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Nxt evolve wouldn’t last more than one episode on any basic cable channel. Gabe is an awful booker now

Daps
But he also said

Who else?......ummm....

But literally saying

Might be rant of the year :wow:

No lies were told :wow:

Rep

Daps
But he also said

Who else?......ummm....

But literally saying

Chino XL, fukk you too:pacspit:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
E8RBugtVUAAOp_w

He better give some credit to Vince and the stooges for the assist because he didn't do it alone. The NXT that went against AEW wasn't the same NXT that resulted in HHH's face turn in eyes of the IWC. NXT was doomed as soon as it went to the USA network because there was no way a show was going to get television time without Vince McMahon having his hands on it in some shape or form. Getting pilloried by AEW week after week, Vince constantly meddling, the emotional toll of being beaten time after time, then watching AEW pull away once direct competition was removed while NXT remained stagnant just really rubbed the shine off of what many considered an exciting brand at one point. After the move away from Wednesdays and AEW they put on some decent shows but it's pretty much been on death row ever since. Vince is constantly sabotaging his own product. Hell, AEW is a direct result of that. Had Cody been allowed to blossom as UnDashing we wouldn't even be having this discussion. NXT was never going to best AEW, but at least it could have been competitive quality wise. Now they've basically been squashed. Raw and SD! are next.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Aaliyah is going to beat the Top Woman’s challenger, Dakota Kai, on main event. So in kayfabe world, I’m supposed to believe that Dakota can’t beat Raquel when she can’t beat Aaliyah, who doesn’t beat anyone. :rudy::mindblown:

If Cole stays, I hope he gets his Wrestlemania moment because I have zero faith in Vince’s vision. At this rate, In order to maintain his sanity, Paul Levsque might become All Elite lol.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But he also said

Who else?......ummm....

But literally saying

damn bruh :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
But he also said

Who else?......ummm....

But literally saying

:picard:My dude got his inner Pac on with this post.