NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
E8RBugtVUAAOp_w
Ahhhhhh, at you posting your racist daddy. :hug:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
There's a reason the people that watch wrestling and the people that watch competitive gymnastics aren't overlapping circles. I watch for larger than life personalities and people. NXT is doing a piss poor job at both.
WWE the brand is the star they don't wanted larger then life types because they have options
its been that way for over 20 years since WCW & ECW died & Rock & Austin left

You get pockets of guys and girl who get over and could have those personalities or have actually gotten mainstream attention but if there not who the company wants in those spots they wont put them over or they have to kicking and screaming

Sasha doesn't get really any hype/attention really for her disney work but let that be Charlotte in that role they would be
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::noah::noah::noah:

How are guys and girl post to show anytime of type of personalities when you have an 70 plus year old guy writing for 20 and 30 something with a bunch of yes man around and a writing team that knows if they don't write the show he wanted he going to trash it

He pretty much breaks the writing team will because why I'm going to put my energy into writing something for 2,3,4 hours knowing Vince will just trash it and all that time and energy will be for nothin. Better to just write to show he wants so he is happy.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
going to USA was a mistake.

Vince not pushing it as a true third brand was the real problem.

Both of these are true

Vince never really believe in NXT because he saw it as a bunch of guys that could work but they were too small and didn’t really have charisma.

He then put it up against AEW thinking that even his lesser brands would beat AEW which I’m sure he felt looked like a bunch of midgets doing flips and not really being able to draw in a crowd big enough to matter.

However NXT gets no real respect on the main shows, they aren’t apart of survivor series, the call ups are treated like mid carders. They stripped Kross of everything that made him and they don’t acknowledge title reigns.
WWE did nothing to prevent AEW from beating them and now NXT is the scapegoat.

When Punk and Bryan show up they are going to beat raw as well.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I really don't disagree with the idea of "no more midgets, no more guys over 30 starting out" in theory. In practice, WWE has also fukked up all those guys, too, and that size of guy that was common in the 80s and early-mid 90s are not going to go into pro wrestling in 2021 and beyond. Dudes like Kross are pushed as big monsters he's smaller than Mike Enos. Bronson Reed kept getting compared to Bam Bam, but Bronson Reed is just a smidge taller than Adam Cole, who is probably currently the most hilariously over billed dude in the game.

But these big athletes that might have gone into wrestling in the 70s/80s/90s are definitely not if they can go into real sports in this era. They might be able to recruit some wrestlers or judo people who don't want to go into MMA, but real athletes with another avenue are not going to grind themselves into the dirt for WWE's developmental money. Unless they're true marks and in that case WWE is going to chew them up even faster. I think you'll get a class or two of strong man and body builder wash outs who if they're washed out before 30 are probably already dealing with fukked up joints and backs to begin with.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
WWE the brand is the star they don't wanted larger then life types because they have options
its been that way for over 20 years since WCW & ECW died & Rock & Austin left

You get pockets of guys and girl who get over and could have those personalities or have actually gotten mainstream attention but if there not who the company wants in those spots they wont put them over or they have to kicking and screaming

Sasha doesn't get really any hype/attention really for her disney work but let that be Charlotte in that role they would be
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::noah::noah::noah:

How are guys and girl post to show anytime of type of personalities when you have an 70 plus year old guy writing for 20 and 30 something with a bunch on yes man around and a writing team that knows if they dont write the show he wanted he going to trash it

He pretty much breaks the writing team will because why I'm going to put my energy into writing something for 2,3,4 hours knowing Vince will just trash it and all that time and energy will be for nothin. Better to just write to show he wants so he is happy.
I get what you're saying. It very well might be Vince's fault that NXT has failed. Now what? Vince is like Jerry Jones... He's not going to fire himself.

Now all these larger than life personalities that were behing held down by Vince or whatever in NXT can go and succeed on the Indies.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
NXT was cool when it was the 3rd brand and treated as such, but the moment it went against Dynamite and you compare that visual to NXT's dim indy show feel it was a wrap. Seeing Sean Ross Sapp and his neckbeard coalition act like Friday was the worst day in wrestling history was so damn funny. I used to like the guy but now he's becoming Meltzer lite, and he's starting to notice more people calling him out on his bullshyt. Seeing all these white journalists talking about being ready to give up on the WWE because their favorite vanilla midgets got cut was a real eye opener, because they really don't have respect for all the black excellence that's going on in the WWE. I'll stop supporting the WWE if they bush all the black talent and go back to propping up the mediocre white hype.

SRS pretends to be all sad n shyt just to get interviews…hes actually pathetic he was like mojo rawley is gona make wwe regret firing him :russ:

sapp also said his wife doesnt have social media bcuz fans but in reality he trashes people online n would be shook if someone pulled up on him…dweeb has kraken fighter or sum shyt in his bio

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
NXT was cool when it was the 3rd brand and treated as such, but the moment it went against Dynamite and you compare that visual to NXT's dim indy show feel it was a wrap. Seeing Sean Ross Sapp and his neckbeard coalition act like Friday was the worst day in wrestling history was so damn funny. I used to like the guy but now he's becoming Meltzer lite, and he's starting to notice more people calling him out on his bullshyt. Seeing all these white journalists talking about being ready to give up on the WWE because their favorite vanilla midgets got cut was a real eye opener, because they really don't have respect for all the black excellence that's going on in the WWE. I'll stop supporting the WWE if they bush all the black talent and go back to propping up the mediocre white hype.

First it was Meltzer and Alvarez now E stans wanna make SRS a villain too. :mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I was asking a legitimate question since NXT is getting revamped.

But since you are a WWE stooge, this may be too complex for you to understand.

“we won the war!!!!!”- 40 year old tsc members

stop it with that passive aggressive bullshyt