NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Too soon to tell what's gonna happen but seems like Vince doesn't care much for NXT and who knows if it'll last even until the end of the year. There's so much potential there and talent. They'll likely bring up some of the talent and then get rid of the rest, who knows. But if they do keep NXT what they need to do is mixup all 3 brands. Have nxt superstars come up to Raw or SD for brief periods to do programs on there and same with Raw and SD stars going down to NXT. Keep things interesting. They seem to run the same feuds on RAW and SD for extended periods of time so might as well add something new. The other companies have the forbidden door thing which means you never know who could show up, so they can do the same with Raw, SD, and NXT. Especially if they're not gonna work with other companies. Ratings are consistently dropping, fans are just going to the shows now cuz they allowed back in but who knows if covid won't put a stop to that soon, and NXT doesn't travel so they don't get to go to new places and gain fan revenue and interest. They need to do something to keep the fans entertained.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They still have a distorted fukked up view about what a star looks like. Daniel Bryan literally was in the main event of mania THIS YEAR. Adam Cole has no reason to believe the words they say since he’ll never fit what they’re looking for

Linc

Too tired to sleep
Daps
dafc575a-e9ec-4073-8baa-060d21a55a7a
Edit

Last edited:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
this is a whole twitter thread but this tweet stuck out to me the most

I haven't listen to WOR yet but it seems like Johnny Ace and Kahn is about to have us back to that OVW/DSW CAW era when they literally made no one new and lived off of Jim Ross's recruiting....:francis:.

I really think Vince has lost faith in HHH due to his failure against AEW and now I bet NXT has a stigma at titan. What's crazy is if god forbid if Vince passes away he might trust Kahn more than his kids to run the ship.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
"Kind of the line has been 'When they get to NXT we have to teach them not to do indie style, and then when they come to the main roster we have to teach them not to work NXT style".

If this is the case there's no point in NXT existing. I couldn't watch it because it never felt like anything mattered that happened there. Hopefully they don't drag this out and give the wrestlers time to make moves before another lockdown.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Triple h don't have the luxury of bringing in thwt many already established indy talent anymore because of ayyy eeee durb

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I haven't listen to WOR yet but it seems like Johnny Ace and Kahn is about to have us back to that OVW/DSW CAW era when they literally made no one new and lived off of Jim Ross's recruiting....:francis:.

I really think Vince has lost faith in HHH due to his failure against AEW and now I bet NXT has a stigma at titan. What's crazy is if god forbid if Vince passes away he might trust Kahn more than his kids to run the ship.
Yeah, a bunch of roided up goofs with no personality who can't work. The Johnny Ace era was putrid.