NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
They screwed up in believing & thinking there's a true "WWE way of wrestling". A guy like Samoa Joe didn't need to be in NXT for that long. Maybe a month or two at most but not years, same with Keith Lee. They're older and that times being wasted.

tbf Joe was hired to be "the final boss" of NXT at first. He wasn't meant to come to RAW or Smackdown ever. No one was trying to develop him

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
tbf Joe was hired to be "the final boss" of NXT at first. He wasn't meant to come to RAW or Smackdown ever. No one was trying to develop him
But that's kinda the problem.

I was never a Joe fan before wwe, but once I saw him regularly in NXT, I understood the hype. So the problem is, he's way too good for nxt, but at the same time, if they have no plans of moving him up, then thats a weird space.

You can't have ppl who main brand champ material, and let them stay in developmental...unless you plan to truly push nxt as a 3rd brand.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
But that's kinda the problem.

I was never a Joe fan before wwe, but once I saw him regularly in NXT, I understood the hype. So the problem is, he's way too good for nxt, but at the same time, if they have no plans of moving him up, then thats a weird space.

You can't have ppl who main brand champ material, and let them stay in developmental...unless you plan to truly push nxt as a 3rd brand.

But they didn't understand what Joe could do until he got there and during that time NXT had a fantastic reputation so why mess with a good thing. But it kept getting bigger and bigger.

But I agree with blowing NXT up and have been saying that for 5 years or so.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Yooooo:laff::laff::laff:
Not only did Vince come down to NXT and say
"I hate you dance recital vanilla midget ass spot monkeys!"
But he also said
"I hate you so much that i dont wanna see you, or anyone like you around here ever again!!"

Gargano wack asf....all that Johnnny wrestling shyt is marky mark indy bullshyt at its finest....
His whole team trash..garagano way? Fukk outta here
Indy sucks, his wife wack asf, but the dude Theory shows promise and is probably what NXT should be all about:ehh:

Ciampa....lil midget mf been hiding down in NXT for long enough because he wont be booked as the badass he thinks he is on the main roster.....:laff:

Kyle O'Reilly...should have gone into mma....because he is gonna be a hard sell as the mma badass..that derpy ass face aint doin him any favors:laff:

Adam Cole....has everything you need to succeed in pro wrestling....except for a gym membership, a hot shower and a clue......as to what presentation means in the world of playfighting

Who else?......ummm....
Finn ran down there to hide and make himself a big deal but made the whole roster look weak in hindsight.....brought is ass back to the main stage.....and gets in a feud with Baron Corbin:laff:
Roderick strong.....After all these fukkING YEARS!!!, Still cant formulate a promo...let alone a compelling sentence to save his life:laff:
I get no laughs from this one tho
Samoa Joe:mjcry:
Basically got put out to pasture on the big stage....told him we have no interest in Samoa joe the wrestler.....
Bushed him to the commentary booth
Then told him we have no interest in Samoa joe the Commentator neither, Bye nikka!:picard:

So he ran down to NXT and and wanted to make himself a big deal.....which makes the brand look 2nd rate

Hit Row.....Love Swerve but the same thing i said about Cole goes for him as well
Gym, Shower, And a clue that presentation matters in wrestling...and looking like a pilled up leaned out hood nikka only aint gonna do you any favors....

All in all im cool with NXT getting blown up....too much overrated indyriffic mfs down there hiding

But literally saying

6'0 and up and under 30 is the funniest shyt ove heard in a minute

Fukk it, Gut em, to hell with this show:pachaha:
Quiet as a church mouse when it came to Smo Joe :mjlol: fukk Joe’s super senior ass too couldn’t hack it in the e so he ran back to NXT :hhh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they didn't understand what Joe could do until he got there and during that time NXT had a fantastic reputation so why mess with a good thing. But it kept getting bigger and bigger.

But I agree with blowing NXT up and have been saying that for 5 years or so.

But I think that just validates every bit if criticism people have about NXT's while situation, though. First off, Joe had wrestled just about everywhere, with PLENTY of people they've signed. There really wasn't a whole lot of need to bring him on just to see what he can do. If they seriously didn't know, that's a failure of their own talent sourcing.

But keeping him there because they had a good thing going doesn't make a ton of sense, either. What was the ceiling on NXT's success back then? Selling out Full Sail once a month, or however often tapings were? In retrospect, that was about when it seemed like they were right in the middle of losing the plot on what NXT is supposed to be.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I always was confused regarding why they started bringing in these midget Indy darlings instead of continuing to develop their talent. Went from Sasha to Morrison roid HGH gut wife. Went from Big E to a malnourished Shawn Michaels clone

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I always was confused regarding why they started bringing in these midget Indy darlings instead of continuing to develop their talent. Went from Sasha to Morrison roid HGH gut wife. Went from Big E to a malnourished Shawn Michaels clone

Tbf, the early days of NXTPWG with Neville, Zayn, Balor, and Owens were fire, you’re right though, they didn’t really do a good job developing main event male talent, they just brought other talent in.

They did do a great job with the women though developing the likes Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte, and at one time, the NXT Tag Division was one of the best with American Alpha, FTR, AOP, Sanity, and DIY.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They did do a great job with the women though developing the likes Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte, and at one time, the NXT Tag Division was one of the best with American Alpha, FTR, AOP, Sanity, and DIY.
WWE did an unquestionably awful job transferring the NXT tag teams to the main roster.
The only team that still exists is FTR and they aren't with the company anymore.