Nussie last INTERVIEW Speaking on Lil Boosie before being KILLED by GUN FIRE..

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
What? Shooting in an airport? What are you talking about?

nikka no it's a thing called keeping it real, he ain't even have to fight Nussie,tell him straight up you tore his shyt down and don't fukk with him and then it would've been what it would've been from there,he bytched up and told em I respect you and look up to you.

p*ssy shyt. Knew if he said that Nussie woulda been on his ass tho.
Man nikka dont owe that nikka no conversation why I gotta be real with a fake ass nikka? Nussie approach him with bubble gum he just bubble gum back with him

Daps
Wasn't Boosie already a felon? You do realize that you can get locked up for assault at the airport right? You Nussie's brother or something? Ain't nobody calling your mans a sucka, but breh he took his whole identity:

Boosie ---- Nussie

Boosie Badazz ---- Nussie Badazz

Boosie Album Cover
bad-azz-5616c5940962f.jpg

Nussie Album Cover:

C-LocMax_MinelliSavageBig_Markee_More_Nussie-front-large.jpg

That's just terrible breh. Now was that worth taking a life? In my opinion no. But sh*t is terrible.

You talking as if Boosie a regular cat who changed his life working a 9 to 5 and was a felon,he a street nikka,and was on it hard back then,so all that fighting and getting locked up is irrelevant,that's what street nikkas do. And all I said was he had the opportunity to keep it real wit him he choose to coward up and tell em he look up to him. fukk outta here lol

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Ain't pac dead?
Ain't biggie dead?
Ain't rich porter dead?
Ain't Maserati Rick dead?

You can't do nothing if you don't see it coming,a lot of cats real and fake die behind cowardly acts.

You're acting like Boosie slipped poison in his food on some political sh*t. The man took Boosie's whole identity, Boosie didn't let that slide, he ordered the hit, man down, end of story. Yes I don't believe in gunplay, I believe men with problems should throw the fair ones, I think most of these youngin's use guns because they are b*tches and have no hands, but that's not how the streets work breh, the streets never worked like that. The streets is all about getting the drop on you. If Nussie was a street nikka he knew this and knew the consequences. Charge it to the game breh.

Daps
You're acting like Boosie slipped poison in his food on some political sh*t. The man took Boosie's whole identity, Boosie didn't let that slide, he ordered the hit, man down, end of story. Yes I don't believe in gunplay, I believe men with problems should throw the fair ones, I think most of these youngin's use guns because they are b*tches and have no hands, but that's not how the streets work breh, the streets never worked like that. The streets is all about getting the drop on you. If Nussie was a street nikka he knew this and knew the consequences. Charge it to the game breh.

Proved my point right there. bytch move by Boosie.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You talking as if Boosie a regular cat who changed his life working a 9 to 5 and was a felon,he a street nikka,and was on it hard back then,so all that fighting and getting locked up is irrelevant,that's what street nikkas do. And all I said was he had the opportunity to keep it real wit him he choose to coward up and tell em he look up to him. fukk outta here lol

Didn't Boosie handle the sh*t like a street nikka? :what:

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Nussie thought it was gone be some rap shyt lil boo say naw imma put that fye on ya ass. And he been sayin it. Warned him in interviews and all but bro was tryna get on

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Proved my point right there. bytch move by Boosie.

Ain't no fair ones in the streets breh, that's why I personally stay away from street sh*t. It was just as much of a b*tch move by Nussie to jack Boosie's whole style, what part of the game is that?

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Boosie won the war,with an asterisk by it tho. Not respected. I'm not saying Nussie wasn't wrong,he had it coming one way or another,the nikka thought he was untouchable,but Boosie did it cowardly is all I'm saying.
Not to me. He was on 106 n park first BR rapper movin like that. BET red carpet and shyt he wasnt bout to fukk that all up behind a clown. If thats not G????

Daps
Ain't no fair ones in the streets breh, that's why I personally stay away from street sh*t. It was just as much of a b*tch move by Nussie to jack Boosie's whole style, what part of the game is that?

I understand that,but we talking about jacking a nikka style and a nikka losing his life AFTER he came to you and asked was there a problem. And you said naw man I look up to you and respect you? Cmon bruh

Daps
Not to me. He was on 106 n park first BR rapper movin like that. BET red carpet and shyt he wasnt bout to fukk that all up behind a clown. If thats not G????
Bruh I'm not taking nothing away from Boosie,I fukk wit him,like I said Nussie had it coming,just thought it wasn't real on Boosie behalf how he handled it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I understand that,but we talking about jacking a nikka style and a nikka losing his life AFTER he came to you and asked was there a problem. And you said naw man I look up to you and respect you? Cmon bruh

I can't even lie homey that is kind of sideways breh :patrice: I hate to say it, maybe Boosie didn't want to face him head on :yeshrug: Again, most street nikkaz ain't got heart like that, that's of any race, that's why they quick to pull the trigger instead of trying to throw up them dukes. Streets are a beast breh, sounds like Boosie rocked him to sleep :francis: