Nussie last INTERVIEW Speaking on Lil Boosie before being KILLED by GUN FIRE..

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Sounds like Nussie thought about putting a hit out on him, approached him like a G one on one, Boosie ain't want no problems, Nussie thought it was settled, and Boosie got him hit on the sly :francis: Nussie sounded like one of them honorable nikkaz, them type of nikkaz don't last long around the snakes :francis:
:jbhmm::dame:

Daps
Sounds like Nussie thought about putting a hit out on him, approached him like a G one on one, Boosie ain't want no problems, Nussie thought it was settled, and Boosie got him hit on the sly :francis: Nussie sounded like one of them honorable nikkaz, them type of nikkaz don't last long around the snakes :francis:

Boosie pulled a sucka move,Nussie talked to him twice and Boosie bytched up.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nussie reminds me one of them old school gangsters that honored the code, just to get murked out by a new nikka who gave 0 f*cks about the rules and regulations :francis:
if nussie really a hitter u think he never did nobody dirty on no sneak kill shyt???? fukk outta here, thinking he some above the street nikka. Dudes who declare war on everybody they beef wit don't live long in baton rough, or New Orleans or other cities. U do what u got to do to squash a threat. Boosie would have won that war regardless. He had way more hitter and money was way longer. nikkaz knew not to play wit boosie in BR way back then.

He took a chance and loss on it. They wasn't homies. He was still dissing him in his last interviews. That coulda been the last straw and made the hit official

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
if nussie really a hitter u think he never did nobody dirty on no sneak kill shyt???? fukk outta here, thinking he some above the street nikka. Dudes who declare war on everybody they beef wit don't live long in baton rough, or New Orleans or other cities. U do what u got to do to squash a threat. Boosie would have won that war regardless. He had way more hitter and money was way longer. nikkaz knew not to play wit boosie in BR way back then.

He took a chance and loss on it. They wasn't homies. He was still dissing him in his last interviews. That coulda been the last straw and made the hit official

The game is dirty breh. With that being said, if you are a "G" then you don't do those kind of things, you let breh know the beef is on. :manny: You can be a street nikka and not be a "G". Plenty of nikkaz in the streets doing all kind of sh*t that's a nono if you follow the G code. It is what it is, don't take it personal breh :manny:

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don't know who wrote this G code y'all keep referring to, but...

Don't run up on a dude in an airport as soon as they step back in the city, specifically for the purpose of asking if they have a problem. That in itself is disrespectful, and a violation if you are a "G"

By doing that he was basically trying to put down on Boosie. If he connected enough to know what flight Boosie on, he's connected enough to schedule a proper sit down for dialogue.

Boosie in an airport he don't know what he may have waiting for him outside, he has the drop. Why would he say "yea fukk nikka, we beefing".

All respect to the dead, but it seems he let the rap dream allow him to get rocked to sleep on the street tip. Can't use street deebo tactics as marketing and promotion and not expect to get a price on your head. Seems like he thought he had a bytch and end up being the one getting fukked.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Yea but when y'all see each other that's when it gets handled,he dissed Boosie then caught him at the airport and Boosie ain't want no smoke. Nussie was ready to handle it on sight,Boosie wasn't he don't get no respect for that one,real street nikkas gon handle it on sight period.

Wtf does real street nikka even mean?

Isn't the goal to win by any means necessary, so you can make it back to your loved ones?

Boosie played it smart.

Daps
I don't know who wrote this G code y'all keep referring to, but...

Don't run up on a dude in an airport as soon as they step back in the city, specifically for the purpose of asking if they have a problem. That in itself is disrespectful, and a violation if you are a "G"

By doing that he was basically trying to put down on Boosie. If he connected enough to know what flight Boosie on, he's connected enough to schedule a proper sit down for dialogue.

Boosie in an airport he don't know what he may have waiting for him outside, he has the drop. Why would he say "yea fukk nikka, we beefing".

All respect to the dead, but it seems he let the rap dream allow him to get rocked to sleep on the street tip. Can't use street deebo tactics as marketing and promotion and not expect to get a price on your head. Seems like he thought he had a bytch and end up being the one getting fukked.

Man he talked to Boosie twice and Boosie denied any and everything that pertained to having a problem with him. Boosie just ain't want it with Nussie head on,p*ssy shyt,he won the war tho ain't no rules to this shyt,but as I said earlier Boosie gets no respect for that one at all.

Daps
Wtf does real street nikka even mean?

Isn't the goal to win by any means necessary, so you can make it back to your loved ones?

Boosie played it smart.

Yall overlooking the main things.

Bruh had Boosie stood up and confronted Nussie when Nussie stepped to him TWICE and then took em out that's way more respectable than a nikka approaching you twice and you tell in the nikka you respect him because you know if you tell him anything different he gon buss yo head,Boosie was scared of Nussie and had to sneak him. p*ssy shyt.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Yall overlooking the main things.

Bruh had Boosie stood up and confronted Nussie when Nussie stepped to him TWICE and then took em out that's way more respectable than a nikka approaching you twice and you tell in the nikka you respect him because you know if you tell him anything different he gon buss yo head,Boosie was scared of Nussie and had to sneak him. p*ssy shyt.

Lol

My dude there are no rules to this street shyt, the goal is to win by any means necessary, and make it home to the family.

So if that means I smile in your face then shot you in your back, or burn down your house with you and your whole family In it than so be it.

Dude killed himself, he moved sloppy and got shot in the back of the head. You can call boosie p*ssy all day but he won, and is living and eating good, while the other nikka is dead.

Daps
Lol

My dude there are no rules to this street shyt, the goal is to win by any means necessary, and make it home to the family.

So if that means I smile in your face then shot you in your back, or burn down your house with you and your whole family In it than so be it.

Dude killed himself, he moved sloppy and got shot in the back of the head. You can call boosie p*ssy all day but he won, and is living and eating good, while the other nikka is dead.

I been said all this myself and agree,but Boosie gets no respect for it.