Nussie last INTERVIEW Speaking on Lil Boosie before being KILLED by GUN FIRE..

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
That's sucka shyt,especially when he approached Boosie one on one and Boosie told him he looked up to him,Boosie ain't really want no smoke with Nussie at all. He had to get somebody to handle his beef for em.
How you think boosie got all his muscle?
By deletin shyt

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
That's sucka shyt,especially when he approached Boosie one on one and Boosie told him he looked up to him,Boosie ain't really want no smoke with Nussie at all. He had to get somebody to handle his beef for em.
Boosie was playing Chess not checkers

nikkas in my city fukk with Nussie too tho RIP

Daps

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Nussie gone,Boosie still here,so it really ain't much to talk about. But Boosie know he ain't want them problems head up,that's just sucka shyt how Nussie went out is all I'm saying.
So nikka can drag your name thru the mud throw your name in beefs sneakdissin on records but thats NOT sucka shyt?

Daps
So nikka can drag your name thru the mud throw your name in beefs sneakdissin on records but thats NOT sucka shyt?

Yea but when y'all see each other that's when it gets handled,he dissed Boosie then caught him at the airport and Boosie ain't want no smoke. Nussie was ready to handle it on sight,Boosie wasn't he don't get no respect for that one,real street nikkas gon handle it on sight period.

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Yea but when y'all see each other that's when it gets handled,he dissed Boosie then caught him at the airport and Boosie ain't want no smoke. Nussie was ready to handle it on sight,Boosie wasn't he don't get no respect for that one,real street nikkas gon handle it on sight period.
Boosie prolly already had a cake baked you posed to play possum with a snake then brang him out in that water and now he scarred up

Daps
Boosie prolly already had a cake baked you posed to play possum with a snake then brang him out in that water and now he scarred up

Naw man,that ain't real,nor gangsta,how a nikka you don't like approach you asking you is it a problem,and you bytch up? Ain't no playing possum if you talkin bout you living that life,you see em it's on sight. But as I said Boosie won the war,Nussie gone,Boosie just don't get no respect for it.

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Naw man,that ain't real,nor gangsta,how a nikka you don't like approach you asking you is it a problem,and you bytch up? Ain't no playing possum if you talkin bout you living that life,you see em it's on sight. But as I said Boosie won the war,Nussie gone,Boosie just don't get no respect for it.
You describing that event at the airport like you was there. He got the nikka knocked off and beat the case. But lemme guess youd respect him more if he shot and killed him hisself at the airport in front of others and then got life and lost everything cuz it was on sight :what:

Daps
You describing that event at the airport like you was there. He got the nikka knocked off and beat the case. But lemme guess youd respect him more if he shot and killed him hisself at the airport in front of others and then got life and lost everything cuz it was on sight :what:

What? Shooting in an airport? What are you talking about?

nikka no it's a thing called keeping it real, he ain't even have to fight Nussie,tell him straight up you tore his shyt down and don't fukk with him and then it would've been what it would've been from there,he bytched up and told em I respect you and look up to you.

p*ssy shyt. Knew if he said that Nussie woulda been on his ass tho.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Wasn't Boosie already a felon? You do realize that you can get locked up for assault at the airport right? You Nussie's brother or something? Ain't nobody calling your mans a sucka, but breh he took his whole identity:

Boosie ---- Nussie

Boosie Badazz ---- Nussie Badazz

Boosie Album Cover
bad-azz-5616c5940962f.jpg

Nussie Album Cover:

C-LocMax_MinelliSavageBig_Markee_More_Nussie-front-large.jpg

That's just terrible breh. Now was that worth taking a life? In my opinion no. But sh*t is terrible.