Nussie last INTERVIEW Speaking on Lil Boosie before being KILLED by GUN FIRE..

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I can't even lie homey that is kind of sideways breh :patrice: I hate to say it, maybe Boosie didn't want to face him head on :yeshrug: Again, most street nikkaz ain't got heart like that, that's of any race, that's why they quick to pull the trigger instead of trying to throw up them dukes. Streets are a beast breh, sounds like Boosie rocked him to sleep :francis:
Or maybe if I want to kill somebody Ima be low key so he don't know and try to kill me first. Survival of the fittest

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe if I want to kill somebody Ima be low key so he don't know and try to kill me first. Survival of the fittest

Survival of the grimiest is probably more accurate. If what @Originalgangsta317 is true, if Boosie was the hardest nikka in BR he would have told him straight up to quit that sh*t or it would get serious. You telling a man you admiring him then setting him up for a hit is kind of b*tchmade breh, that's some sh*t white colonizers do :francis:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Thats how im rockin. You could tell a nikka anything if what nussie said true he definitely prolly caught him off guard but if I got a cake bake imma play it cool too.

Daps
I can't even lie homey that is kind of sideways breh :patrice: I hate to say it, maybe Boosie didn't want to face him head on :yeshrug: Again, most street nikkaz ain't got heart like that, that's of any race, that's why they quick to pull the trigger instead of trying to throw up them dukes. Streets are a beast breh, sounds like Boosie rocked him to sleep :francis:

That's all I'm saying,Boosie won the war,I mean Nussie dead,but it's just how it all played out that I don't respect. No rules to the streets tho. And you right most street cats be bytchmade,I seen that shyt first hand when I was in the joint.

Daps
Survival of the grimiest is probably more accurate. If what @Originalgangsta317 is true, if Boosie was the hardest nikka in BR he would have told him straight up to quit that sh*t or it would get serious. You telling a man you admiring him then setting him up for a hit is kind of b*tchmade breh, that's some sh*t white colonizers do :francis:

Breh it's true everybody know Nussie caught Boosie in the airport and asked him what the problem was and Boosie responded with kind words. And I was just saying Boosie ain't have to fight him or nothing,but if he was as real as he claimed he woulda told him the truth and it woulda been what it been.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That's all I'm saying,Boosie won the war,I mean Nussie dead,but it's just how it all played out that I don't respect. No rules to the streets tho. And you right most street cats be bytchmade,I seen that shyt first hand when I was in the joint.

If it's like you said there wasn't no war, for there to be a war there has to be a declaration of war. Sounds like Boosie told him there wasn't no problems to set him up for a hit. It's a classic street play, but completely b*tchmade :francis:

Daps
If it's like you said there wasn't no war, for there to be a war there has to be a declaration of war. Sounds like Boosie told him there wasn't no problems to set him up for a hit. It's a classic street play, but completely b*tchmade :francis:

All I'm saying breh,he talked with Boosie twice and both times he bytched up and told him he had no problems wit Nussie.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
All I'm saying breh,he talked with Boosie twice and both times he bytched up and told him he had no problems wit Nussie.

Sounds like Nussie thought about putting a hit out on him, approached him like a G, Boosie said he didn't want no smoke, and then shot him on some sneak sh*t :patrice: Got me lookin' at Boosie in a whole different light now :patrice: No wonder he had to leave NO :ohhh:

Daps
Sounds like Nussie thought about putting a hit out on him, approached him like a G, Boosie said he didn't want no smoke, and then shot him on some sneak sh*t :patrice: Got me lookin' at Boosie in a whole different light now :patrice: No wonder he had to leave NO :ohhh:

Exactly bruh,Nussie woulda been took Boosie out,but as he said the nikka kept denying shyt,so Nussie thought it was all good. And yea Boosie know he had to leave or he'd be next.

But that's all I was trying to explain,Nussie had it coming but the way Boosie did it was sucka shyt

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Sounds like Nussie thought about putting a hit out on him, approached him like a G one on one, Boosie ain't want no problems, Nussie thought it was settled, and Boosie got him hit on the sly :francis: Nussie sounded like one of them honorable nikkaz, them type of nikkaz don't last long around the snakes :francis: