Nussie last INTERVIEW Speaking on Lil Boosie before being KILLED by GUN FIRE..

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only song boosie ever officially addressed Nussie was on "I ain't mad at ya" I don't think either of them wanted to talk crazy when saying the others name because they new it would be incriminating if the other one was killed. That's why Nussie was playing nice in the interviews, but when you dissect the music it was another story.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I never fukked with Nussie. I knew he was going to end up dead and tried to warn all the fans about gassing up the "Boosie/Nussie" beef. In BR you don't speak street personal issues on wax without being touched. He was a walking dead man.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
^^^^ Nussie was all about disrespect. He tried to bogart his way in other people's lanes. And BR loved that cuz it was like watching Tupac/Beef on a local scale. Everybody loves a good train wreck and it was bound to happen. Whats sad is the same nikkas that gassed Nussie up don't even bump his shyt now. He's dead and fans moved on other local artist. Dude died in a quest for fame and everybody act like they didn't have a hand in him being in the grave. Pump ya boy up to get killed, brehs

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
^^^^ Nussie was all about disrespect. He tried to bogart his way in other people's lanes. And BR loved that cuz it was like watching Tupac/Beef on a local scale. Everybody loves a good train wreck and it was bound to happen. Whats sad is the same nikkas that gassed Nussie up don't even bump his shyt now. He's dead and fans moved on other local artist. Dude died in a quest for fame and everybody act like they didn't have a hand in him being in the grave. Pump ya boy up to get killed, brehs
Damn:wow:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nussie did everything on his own. nobody needed to gas him up, he knew the consequences of all the shyt he did so i think it's unfair to try and say that fans had a hand in his death. i would say that people in his inner circle probably had a greater responsibility. but at the end of the day a grown man is going to do what a grown man is going to do and accountability begins and ends with yourself.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
nussie did everything on his own. nobody needed to gas him up, he knew the consequences of all the shyt he did so i think it's unfair to try and say that fans had a hand in his death. i would say that people in his inner circle probably had a greater responsibility. but at the end of the day a grown man is going to do what a grown man is going to do and accountability begins and ends with yourself.

True, at the end of the day he knew he was stepping on a lot of street nikkas toes. But I ain't fukk with him cuz I knew the end result

Daps
nikkas talk alotta shyt about Boosie but last I checked the nikka that is the loudest is the weakest, seems to be the reason Nussie is dead in the first place:yeshrug:

WOW...i never knew that

#StillABoosieFanTho

I feel like dude was in my ride with me , those long rides home at night....Just me and Boosie bobbing our heads

and it dont matter how the work get put in, just long as it gets handled...once u reach a certain status, you dont get yo hands dirty no more

exactly, this the reason one of em is dead, and the other is alive

That's sucka shyt,especially when he approached Boosie one on one and Boosie told him he looked up to him,Boosie ain't really want no smoke with Nussie at all. He had to get somebody to handle his beef for em.