Nussie last INTERVIEW Speaking on Lil Boosie before being KILLED by GUN FIRE..

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that nikka

he started the dumb shyt he lost his life over

"Yo MARLO...he got ah Monte Carlo
that bytch grey, I want tha bytch dead today, here go tha cake"

tumblr_lxb46d2PUW1r26asdo1_400.gif

tumblr_mbjatxL1sL1rpmvbpo1_500.gif

P2rH6.jpg

nah bruh fukk boosie if a man got you so in your emotions over whats clearly was a marketing ploy to get on, then that some bytch shyt. Also dude say he met up with boosie and boosie was all cool, but then you turn right around and get involved in some shyt...that hoe shyt bruh, boosie couldve beat his ass right then and there or simply said he didnt fukk with nussie.

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think all them grimy nikkas tryna put pressure turned boogie into the nikka he is. Nussie was an admitted cut throat nikka, never heard of him being a fake gangster though. Boosie was just a lil nikka that was willing to man up and go to war with anybody. He is mid def a good dude though, he shows a lot of love to nikkas he didn't even grow up with so I'm sure he would have helped more nikkas in BR out if they wasn't tryna strong arm him. He did ride with a fleet of lil nikkas pushing his whips but he'll he was at war. Of course he didn't do all the grimy shyt Nussie did cuz he been raping and making money since a kid. nikkas know boosie is official, know that.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
official im being honest from how this shyt sounds out of nussie mouth boosie sound like he was in his feeling he got check by NUssie. shyt anybody can see that and if you in a persons face and tell them

oh we cool breh, then turn right around and get somebody to handle the situation......then yeah you feeling a way about the shyt.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
asking for it my ass it shouldn't have been taken that far. like it or not its a ego/pride "not wanting to feel played" thing with nikkas like boosie and nussie you see it from boosie and nussie in this video. Boosie got in his feelings about a fukking mixtape album title breh :snoop: Like ive stated before being a street dude if you got a problem with a motherfukker you step to him you dont wait until that motherfukka you got a problem with see s you on the humble and asks you if there is a problem and you act like everything is copacetic between you and him. THis is why i say Boosie caught feelings behind him being checked...i guarantee you if it was boosie checking Nussie at the airport it would be totally different (probably with Nussie feeling a way). But bottomline If you gotta chuck him chuck him, I Mean shyt Nussie says in the video they were by they self so why not if its that serious? if i dont like somebody i dont fukking like them , im not going to say one thing and then do something totally different. so imo boosie made himself look like a bytch in that aspect.

Last edited:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Thought this was a thread about Nuski..
Nuski got da strap :mjcry:

Real outchea yaaaa heaaa me
Dem louisana boas bout dat murder game

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
asking for it my ass it shouldn't have been taken that far. like it or not its a ego/pride "not wanting to feel played" thing with nikkas like boosie and nussie you see it from boosie and nussie in this video. Boosie got in his feelings about a fukking mixtape album title breh :snoop: Like ive stated before being a street dude if you got a problem with a motherfukker you step to him you dont wait until that motherfukka you got a problem with see s you on the humble and asks you if there is a problem and you act like everything is copacetic between you and him. THis is why i say Boosie caught feelings behind him being checked...i guarantee you if it was boosie checking Nussie at the airport it would be totally different (probably with Nussie feeling a way). But bottomline If you gotta chuck him chuck him; if i dont like somebody i dont fukking like them , im not going to say one thing and then do something totally different. so imo boosie made himself look like a bytch in that aspect.
i feel u bro
this shyt deeper than rap

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ps. This nikka Nussie taunted boosie hard, joking about his best friend getting killed and using his voice in a song after he was killed. That nikka was asking for it,
Yea that was some disrespectful shyt. You know what song the Ivy hook he sampled originally from? Could never find it

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean who the cause of that though really both of them. But boosie getting mad about a mixtape name is some straight duck shyt. And you already know how street cats are ones the pressure is on, you going to put foots on folks neck but the fact he did what he did at the airport is some straight sucka shyt no matter if you from b.r. , compton, inglewood, whatever.

i've heard boosie dont really fukk with gates cause of some street shyt (read it online)

QuisMoney

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i read somewhere that Boosie actually had nussie killed cause he killed Lil ivy

Edit: i just listened too the song shyt he said he did it