Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
ITT:
0a17006c-ec32-4850-80dc-8fa3a7abf9be_text.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've just turned 32 and i'm getting way more attention than i wasn't getting in my twenties, nothing has changed about me. These women only smiling at me because their at end of the road. That jerryatric pregnancy thing is real and I'm high key offended.

You go through life getting overlooked and then when a bytch womb is about to checkout, now they want you?

Nah, i'm booking a flight to the Philippines as soon as possible.

Nice guys don't finish last, they finish in Asia.
So you got overlooked by women in their 20s during your twenties ?

And now that you hit the 30 mark, only women that fell off are giving you attention?

Damn that sucks..:dead:

Fred

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
OP is trolling hella nikkas in this thread:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with getting hoes in different area codes. RIP Nate Dogg.

OP is right though, once a man gets older, his values increases. Women love older men because we're more confident and experienced in many aspects.

But of all places, the Philippines? Let me guess....You want that Asian Gawk Gawk 3000 :pachaha:

In seriousness, why not go to Latin America. Latin America is way cheaper, quicker, less trannies with inflatable dikks, beautiful sceneries, vibrant culture, friendlier women plus Afro Latinas if you want a sista etc

hatealot

Banned
Daps
OP is trolling hella nikkas in this thread:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with getting hoes in different area codes. RIP Nate Dogg.

OP is right though, once a man gets older, his values increases. Women love older men because we're more confident and experienced in many aspects.

But of all places, the Philippines? Let me guess....You want that Asian Gawk Gawk 3000 :pachaha:

In seriousness, why not go to Latin America. Latin America is way cheaper, quicker, less trannies with inflatable dikks, beautiful sceneries, vibrant culture, friendlier women plus Afro Latinas if you want a sista etc
Philippines is Latin America of South east Asia

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Op, you still have time to get an attractive woman in America without it being a huge age difference lol. Just gotta move fast. Just do what you want to do.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Hope OP sees the hate replies and makes another thread flexing with pictures when he starts dating overseas

At this point the foreign women have heard all the hate and green card stereotypes. they like showing off with brothers on social media and making haters mad

this one says hello Gringa Gorda "hello fat american women" sheesh. lol

Just be careful not to link an insta page with pictures you share. Bitter people here are starting to dm foreign women to try and sabotage passport bros relationships overseas. It's that bad out here

Irony = this dude getting tied down to a "tether"

Passport gang y'all