Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Your gonna pay to travel to have sex?

Why not get a pro? It’s the same thing,same with flying bytches out

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ya’ll believe anything on the internet. Asia going through it’s own gender revolution AND simps are saturating these markets. You think people don’t talk?
Lmao!!!! Geez. I wish you could be there to listen to these Dominican mamis talk their shyt when I be getting my hair blown out. They think them dudes are—-u know what…lol
Here’s some real advice.

Get your passport. Travel. But make sure you have your head on your shoulders and some damn common sense b/c a lot of these cultures are built off hustling lames. You think women in the west are cut throat?! These chicks will be married with entire HUSBANDS. And the game is to find a stupid, lame Western dude to pay for everything and then send the money home back to their families.

A lot of Americans are food in these streets b/c the ignorant stereotypes they got of other cultures and shyt they see online. But who expects anything less from “Muricans”. :pachaha:
Edit: But…BUT all that having been said…don’t let anybody discourage u from traveling…and for the love of God PLEASE at least learn a lil bit of the language. Stay safe!

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Ya’ll believe anything on the internet. Asia going through it’s own gender revolution AND simps are saturating these markets. You think people don’t talk?
Lmao!!!! Geez. I wish you could be there to listen to these Dominican mamis talk their shyt when I be getting my hair blown out. They think them dudes are—-u know what…lol
Here’s some real advice.

Get your passport. Travel. But make sure you have your head on your shoulders and some damn common sense b/c a lot of these cultures are built off hustling lames. You think women in the west are cut throat?! These chicks will be married with entire HUSBANDS. And the game is to find a stupid, lame Western dude to pay for everything and then send the money home back to their families.

A lot of Americans are food in these streets b/c the ignorant stereotypes they got of other cultures and shyt they see online. But who expects anything less from “Muricans”. :pachaha:
Edit: But…BUT all that having been said…don’t let anybody discourage u from traveling…and for the love of God PLEASE at least learn a lil bit of the language. Stay safe!
Didn't read because receipts >>> walls of text

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Here’s some real advice.

:mjgrin:

d478b8e1-df4b-4be3-8880-603e0363808e_text.gif

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Here’s some real advice.

Yep.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Here’s some real advice.

Ehhhh lol

I’m a believer in everyone creating their own experiences. If they get fleeced, they get fleeced, if they find success, they find success. Take the risk, see what’s outside for you. There’s no shame in that.

I don’t want ppl putting fears on BM, but you’re correct about keeping your head on a swivel. That’s bottom line.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I've just turned 32 and i'm getting way more attention than i wasn't getting in my twenties, nothing has changed about me. These women only smiling at me because their at end of the road. That jerryatric pregnancy thing is real and I'm high key offended.

You go through life getting overlooked and then when a bytch womb is about to checkout, now they want you?

Nah, i'm booking a flight to the Philippines as soon as possible.

Nice guys don't finish last, they finish in Asia.

:myman: