Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I AM NOT YOUR EXIT STRATEGY.

Bruh, you've never seen an exit strategy until you get with green card p*ssy. There's levels to this exit strategy shyt especially when you paying for her family back home, a lawyer for citizenship, and sponsoring her family to come to the states where they'll ultimately be living in your house.

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Bruh, you've never seen an exit strategy until you get with green card p*ssy. There's levels to this exit strategy shyt especially when you paying for her family back home, a lawyer for citizenship, and sponsoring her family to come to the states where they'll ultimately be living in your house.
It's been done before, it can be done again.

Naomi Osaka
Jalen Green
Jessica Aiko
Angela Yee

I'm going to have Blasian Kids :mjcry:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Just turned 30, met a 34 year old mortgage officer from Virginia at a club two weeks ago, super pretty, good job, just bought a house in the city.

We’ve been talking and I can tell she did the “corporate woman being overworked during the weekdays, horny alcoholic on the weekends” thing for most of her young adulthood which I’m not judging her for at all.

But once she asked “What are you looking for?” and I found out her age I knew exactly what I was dealing with and she would later confirm but it was lowkey worse.

Basically she spent her entire 20s having fun and never having a serious relationship, she went as far to say she never loved a man nor was she looking for it. Now she’s approaching her egg expiration date, she wants to find a dude to settle down with and marry, not because she wants a husband but because she wants a child and wasn’t raise with the type of family upbringing where having a child out of wedlock is respectable.

I was like :hubie:

Told her the truth, I spent majority of my 20s in committed serious relationships and I’m not trying to hop into another one right now. She was cool with it, 95% sure she’s still gonna fukk me, she acts like a horny school girl whenever we’re out but just wants to make me give her enough attention to justify fukking another dude while not achieving her goal of a serious relationship.

shyt kinda scared me though to the point I question talking to her at all, because it’s clear that she is the type of woman that only appreciates most men as sex objects, but she is probably gonna pressure another dude that she probably doesn’t even like much into marrying her because something in her ego about not wanting to have a child out of wedlock. Then when it kicks in she really doesn’t like whoever was unlucky enough to marry her, she’s probably gonna divorce him and be a single mother while avoiding the “child out of wedlock” tag.

Spooky. Some of these are women are psycho status.

Last edited:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I've just turned 32 and i'm getting way more attention than i wasn't getting in my twenties, nothing has changed about me. These women only smiling at me because their at end of the road. That jerryatric pregnancy thing is real and I'm high key offended.

You go through life getting overlooked and then when a bytch womb is about to checkout, now they want you?

Nah, i'm booking a flight to the Philippines as soon as possible.

Nice guys don't finish last, they finish in Asia.
Are you flying to NAIA or Clark? Manila traffic is terrible just an fyi... Make sure you got your COVID paperwork available as well. Don't forget to try the balut too 😏

coldcall

All Star
Daps
You would rather socialize with prostitutes in the Philippines than deal with American women
:heh: