Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Hope OP sees the hate replies and makes another thread flexing with pictures when he starts dating overseas

At this point the foreign women have heard all the hate and green card stereotypes. they like showing off with brothers on social media and making haters mad

this one says hello Gringa Gorda "hello fat american women" sheesh. lol

Just be careful not to link an insta page with pictures you share. Bitter people here are starting to dm foreign women to try and sabotage passport bros relationships overseas. It's that bad out here

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I've just turned 32 and i'm getting way more attention than i wasn't getting in my twenties, nothing has changed about me. These women only smiling at me because their at end of the road. That jerryatric pregnancy thing is real and I'm high key offended.

You go through life getting overlooked and then when a bytch womb is about to checkout, now they want you?

Nah, i'm booking a flight to the Philippines as soon as possible.

Nice guys don't finish last, they finish in Asia.
I'm turning 37 in October but am not getting attention from women like you. How did you do it @Sir Jebbi

Superstar
Daps
I haven't said a word negative about Black women in this thread, that is the difference. I'm just stating the fact that it isn't genuine, they trying to hustle me for my seed. I'm offended.

u said u use those women for sex & because women are hitting on u u are upset and creating fantasy backstories about those women where u are their exit plan.

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
u said u use those women for sex & because women are hitting on u u are upset and creating fantasy backstories about those women where u are their exit plan.
i did the math, age is the variable. These women don't want me, they want my seed. Fake love. :mjcry:

Superstar
Daps
i did the math, age is the variable. These women don't want me, they want my seed. Fake love. :mjcry:
again u are making up backstories to women u don't know to justify your behavior.

i'm not tryna convince u to stay as u choosing to put in effort to learn a new language while staying stagnant for women in your own group for 12 years shows your preference, whether u realize it or not.

but i do think u should stop entertaining bw completely instead of leading them on or using them for sex.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
@Sir Jebbi

You should do some reading on Filipino culture. My co worker is married to one and Filipino cultural leans heavy on the matriarch in which they control most decisions in a household.

Fyi. . Your mother in law is going to be your boss.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I've just turned 32 and i'm getting way more attention than i wasn't getting in my twenties, nothing has changed about me. These women only smiling at me because their at end of the road. That jerryatric pregnancy thing is real and I'm high key offended.

You go through life getting overlooked and then when a bytch womb is about to checkout, now they want you?

Nah, i'm booking a flight to the Philippines as soon as possible.

Nice guys don't finish last, they finish in Asia.
:dead: