Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

Daps
I watch 90 Day Fiance, and some of those men and women said the dating scene in America is trash, and they wanted a foreign partner, but when they get the foreigner here, you can see exactly why they were having a hard time dating, and the problem is them.

There’s a major sense of entitlement, and looking for total compliance, and perfection from the foreign partner. They never put effort into themselves, and when the foreigner complains about anything, the American always says they should be grateful they were brought to America, as if living here means the other person doesn’t have needs and wants, or doesn’t deserve anything other than the bare minimum.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yall offended but i'm speaking truth.

Imagine going through your teens and twenties being an ignored. Then you reach your 30s and suddenly bytches are interested?

You expect me to be happy? That is insulting.
People in general don't want to address this because you'd have to humanize men to have the convo, and they REALLY don't want to touch this in the "black community"

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
And I’m living the total opposite life… I went through my younger years having hoes drool over me left and right; fukking everything moving. Now that I’m older, in better shape, and make more money, the hoes done disappeared. I’m married, but that’s not the point…
This funny back to front tbh

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Met a 34 year old mortgage officer from Virginia at a club two weeks ago, super pretty, good job, just bought a house in the city.

We’ve been talking and I can tell she did the “corporate woman being overworked during the weekdays, horny alcoholic on the weekends” thing for most of her young adulthood which I’m not judging her for at all.

But once she asked “What are you looking for?” and I found out her age I knew exactly what I was dealing with and she would later confirm but it was lowkey worse.

Basically she spent her entire 20s having fun and never having a serious relationship, she went as far to say she never loved a man nor was she looking for it. Now she’s approaching her egg expiration date, she wants to find a dude to settle down with and marry, not because she wants a husband but because she wants a child and wasn’t raise with the type of family upbringing where having a child out of wedlock is respectable.

I was like :hubie:

Told her the truth, I spent majority of my 20s in committed serious relationships and I’m not trying to hop into another one right now. She was cool with it, 95% sure she’s still gonna fukk me, she acts like a horny school girl whenever we’re out but just wants to make me give her enough attention to justify fukking another dude while not achieving her goal of a serious relationship.

shyt kinda scared me though to the point I question talking to her at all, because it’s clear that she is the type of woman that only appreciates most men as sex objects, but she is probably gonna pressure another dude that she probably doesn’t even like much into marrying her because something in her ego about not wanting to have a child out of wedlock. Then when it kicks in she really doesn’t like whoever was unlucky enough to marry her, she’s probably gonna divorce him and be a single mother while avoiding the “child out of wedlock” tag.

Spooky. Some of these are women are psycho status.
Shiiiiid OG what's spookier is young jawns 18-25, with baby fever because they feel the child will give them purpose, or they want to skip to that stage of their life because it looks fun, but they aren't even looking for a life partner, just a donor

We're in the end game now....

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I've just turned 32 and i'm getting way more attention than i wasn't getting in my twenties, nothing has changed about me. These women only smiling at me because their at end of the road. That jerryatric pregnancy thing is real and I'm high key offended.

You go through life getting overlooked and then when a bytch womb is about to checkout, now they want you?

Nah, i'm booking a flight to the Philippines as soon as possible.

Nice guys don't finish last, they finish in Asia.
They’re you dumb fukk

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:

d478b8e1-df4b-4be3-8880-603e0363808e_text.gif

A lotta Americans are green and desperate when it comes to relationships. Some of my foreign friends say we are the EASIEST to scam. Some of these jokers playin in international waters with sharks, while wearing steak drawers. And it ain’t just the men either
Keep ur head on swivel and you should be fine.

But if u got p*ssy on a pedestal…it ain’t safe
:banderas:

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
I get so confused with y’all dudes.. y’all have hella women problems. By the time I was 19 I fukked so many women I couldn’t remember how much. Y’all nights really don’t get cheeks. Why?! I’m confused it’s easy as hell. Y’all nikkas talk about leaving the states to find women to fukk like there any millions to fukk in the states.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I get so confused with y’all dudes.. y’all have hella women problems. By the time I was 19 I fukked so many women I couldn’t remember how much. Y’all nights really don’t get cheeks. Why?! I’m confused it’s easy as hell. Y’all nikkas talk about leaving the states to find women to fukk like there any millions to fukk in the states.
your name is blackfabio:russ: