Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

Daps
I mean...OP has a point. But also he's wrong.

He has a point that he shouldn't settle for rundown women that didn't want him in their prime
But he's wrong for not changing anything about himself in over a decade.

What were you doing all this time?

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I mean...OP has a point. But also he's wrong.

He has a point that he shouldn't settle for rundown women that didn't want him in their prime
But he's wrong for not changing anything about himself in over a decade.

What were you doing all this time?
Physically nothing has changed :snoop: Like, on first glance. I don't walk around with my career accomplishments on my shirt.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I can see why brehettes be overlooking some of y’all and getting with pookies instead. Y’all be so corny/weird with this innate need to flex. I’m dying.

Like I said in another thread, these passport Brehs almost always got this look and vibe… you can always tell why they became passport Brehs. And their need to flex and be the man to compensate for the invisibility theyve experienced for so long and general awkwardness makes it easy for foreign women to finesse yall with some act right and p*ssy.

I salute the Asian queen who gets with you. You may just produce the next tiger Woods or Naomi Osaka

Last edited:
Daps
you don't think women from undeveloped countries that are throwing the p*ssy at gringos are desperate? poverty p*ssy flatters you? just say you mad breh lol

man really said let me go where human trafficking is tier 1 and contribute to that society, that'll show these american women :mjgrin:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see why brehettes be overlooking some of y’all and getting with pookies instead. Y’all be so corny/weird with this innate need to flex. I’m dying.

Like I said in another thread, these passport Brehs almost always got this look and vibe… you can always tell why they became passport and their need to flex and be the man to compensate for the invisibility they experienced for so long and a general awkwardness makes it easy for foreign women to finesse yall with some act right and p*ssy.

I salute the Asian queen who gets with you. You may just produce the next tiger Woods or Naomi Osaka

They act like foreign women don't talk about them behind their back.. :dead:

Who raised these dudes?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I've just turned 32 and i'm getting way more attention than i wasn't getting in my twenties, nothing has changed about me. These women only smiling at me because their at end of the road. That jerryatric pregnancy thing is real and I'm high key offended.

You go through life getting overlooked and then when a bytch womb is about to checkout, now they want you?

Nah, i'm booking a flight to the Philippines as soon as possible.

Nice guys don't finish last, they finish in Asia.
And I’m living the total opposite life… I went through my younger years having hoes drool over me left and right; fukking everything moving. Now that I’m older, in better shape, and make more money, the hoes done disappeared. I’m married, but that’s not the point…