Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
That's your problem not theres. You should be happy someone is FINALLY throwing you some panties, instead you're mad thinking moving to another country is the remedy? Find out why women avoided you like a plague instead of being mad someone is showing interest in you

He got asked "has nothing changed about you in the last 12 years" and breh couldn't even grasp the question. "Look the same, same weight, still have stable income."... Nothing about outlook on life changing. Maturing, or becoming more confident or self aware. He went straight surface level. My guess is he was one of those hand in the pocket dudes who thought he was supposed to be gifted p*ssy, and when that didn't happen he became jaded.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Yall offended but i'm speaking truth.

Imagine going through your teens and twenties being an ignored. Then you reach your 30s and suddenly bytches are interested?

You expect me to be happy? That is insulting.
LOL. So instead of leaning in to this new attention you like fukk em all , I'm knocking down broads in manilla?

I'm not even knocking you because I have publicly stated on the coli many times I have no problem getting sucked up by a prostitute if I'm on vacation.

Daps
nothing on the outside, from first glance, no, nothing has changed. Obviously, i have a career and have more money but no one can tell that from first glance.

you'd be surprised what that can do for ones confidence that will shine for other people. even myself as a woman (which women in general always get a lot fo attention) in my early 20s i would be like ew why tf is he staring at me sometimes. now that i've experience the world and know what i can do in it, it's more like yeah, i know why they are staring at me lol

Daps
I don't consider myself passport-gang, but I can understand it if you have specific taste in women and it'd be easier to get them in their countries of origin where there's a lot of them.

For instance I'm not really into white women but those exotic Madison beer or Victoria justice looking girls make me :whew:. I'd probably find a wider range of that kind of white women or women that look like that in the Caucasus, southern Europe, and in the middle east. You wouldn't catch me going to those countries just for that, though.

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
you'd be surprised what that can do for ones confidence that will shine for other people. even myself as a woman (which women in general always get a lot fo attention) in my early 20s i would be like ew why tf is he staring at me sometimes. now that i've experience the world and see what i can do with it, it's more like yeah, i know why they are staring at me lol
or.. wombmart is about to close and you desperate.. i'm not flattered.