Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Yall offended but i'm speaking truth.

Imagine going through your teens and twenties being an ignored. Then you reach your 30s and suddenly bytches are interested?

You expect me to be happy? That is insulting.

"imagine working hard for 5 years to get certs and improve my skills

and now these employers want to give me six figs? :what:

that is insulting :pacspit:"

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Breh we just be cracking jokes. Go have fun you only live once. But don’t be making post bragging how you shytting on us and you in the ghettos with some busted hoes lol. Better pay for some high quality prostitutes. On some real shyt I been there while I was in the military and one of my homies grabbed a wife from there. They still married to this day with twin girls. Go live your life my dog

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yall offended but i'm speaking truth.

Imagine going through your teens and twenties being an ignored. Then you reach your 30s and suddenly bytches are interested?

You expect me to be happy? That is insulting.
My brother you do not need to justify to ANYONE what you want to do with your life let alone strangers on the internet. You're a man aren't you?

Get your passport and trick in peace. I know you thought the last line of your post was cold as hell but unfortunately it was canceled out by your por speling and granma

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
"imagine working hard for 5 years to get certs and improve my skills

and now these employers want to give me six figs? :what:

that is insulting :pacspit:"
does a bytch know that on first glance? Like i said, physically i ain't changed and my hairline is starting to receed. Now, I get more attention? How?!?!?! How??!?!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's one thing to get a passport to see the world and do things you couldn't do in America but if you're just using it to get women because you find the dating scene here insufferable, then that speaks volumes about yourself then others.

:yeshrug:

Just saying I saw your "they don't want me" rhetoric and I felt like that was the tone.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Breh we just be cracking jokes. Go have fun you only live once. But don’t be making post bragging how you shytting on us and you in the ghettos with some busted hoes lol. Better pay for some high quality prostitutes. On some real shyt I been there while I was in the military and one of my homies grabbed a wife from there. They still married to this day with twin girls. Go live your life my

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I might as well tattoo "exit strategy" on my forehead. These 30 year old+ woman are hounding me, i know it's because their womb is on the last leg. It isn't something to be happy about. I have pride.

Last leg wombs hounding you or continuing to have a dry dikk? :hula: :what:

What makes you think the Asian women are gonna treat you any different? Sir you clearly can't get the women you want so at least try to get the women offering. I'm trying to help you out, it isn't the women it's you beloved

He got asked "has nothing changed about you in the last 12 years" and breh couldn't even grasp the question. "Look the same, same weight, still have stable income."... Nothing about outlook on life changing. Maturing, or becoming more confident or self aware. He went straight surface level. My guess is he was one of those hand in the pocket dudes who thought he was supposed to be gifted p*ssy, and when that didn't happen he became jaded.

Yeah this is majority of passport gang. Thinking the grass is greener but only the money is greener. If he can't get women in America (same culture, same language etc) how is that going to change in another country. People hate doing self reflection taking accountability. Instead being the victim and shifting the blame on others helps them feel better.