Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should get a passport to explore the world and learn about different cultures and see different landscapes.

You shouldn’t get a passport because you’re an awkward social loser and you want to pay for cheap p*ssy.

But that’s just my opinion.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
471e05.gif

OP like "Deer Dairy"

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yall offended but i'm speaking truth.

Imagine going through your teens and twenties being an ignored. Then you reach your 30s and suddenly bytches are interested?

You expect me to be happy? That is insulting.

Correct. The world is bigger than the states. Live life. But don’t make women the main focus.

But I also understand that no man wants to be looked at as “emergency break glass man” or the “clean up man”. You want the ground beef with the longer exp, not when it turns greyish / brown

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yall offended but i'm speaking truth.

Imagine going through your teens and twenties being an ignored. Then you reach your 30s and suddenly bytches are interested?

You expect me to be happy? That is insulting.

That's your problem not theres. You should be happy someone is FINALLY throwing you some panties, instead you're mad thinking moving to another country is the remedy? Find out why women avoided you like a plague instead of being mad someone is showing interest in you

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:blessed::banderas: Might as well dust off the thread:

:ufdup:Just because ya marsupial not out of the states, doesn't mean the plane does not stop.

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That's YOU'RE problem not theres. You should be happy someone is FINALLY throwing you some panties, instead you're mad thinking moving to another country is the remedy? Find out why women avoided you like a plague instead of being mad someone is showing interest in you
I might as well tattoo "exit strategy" on my forehead. These 30 year old+ woman are hounding me, i know it's because their womb is on the last leg. It isn't something to be happy about. I have pride.