Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ehhhh lol

I’m a believer in everyone creating their own experiences. If they get fleeced, they get fleeced, if they find success, they find success. Take the risk, see what’s outside for you. There’s no shame in that.

I don’t want ppl putting fears on BM, but you’re correct about keeping your head on a swivel. That’s bottom line.
I don’t think they have to be afraid…just not gullible and that’s advice I’d give for anybody traveling but ESPECIALLY if you doing it for sex. :mjlol: :russ: As seedy as some shyt gets. It’s easy to just stack Ls if you in a foreign country, barely know the language, the culture and u stick out like a sore thumb with your dikk in your hand and your heart on your sleeve.
A lot of people in poorer countries are master scammers. Not because they bad people but b/c as rough as we have it in America, our quality of life is different. Even tho America is trash in a lot of ways. A lotta people from other countries have a different mentality when it comes to survival and a lot of Americans are soft licks to these foreigners.

Nobody should feel discouraged from traveling as a black male or female. But if ur mind is already compromised by some grass is greener myths, u just open for fukkery that’s easily avoidable if u just do some due diligence.

:manny:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Yeah . He should be tryna seed that asap. If the family has a problem, he can always show em the gun on the dresser. That's his p*ssy, not theirs.
Now he got a body and try to get him more.

No hiproacy, don't believe in theocracy.

Life so fake, I gotta quote myself.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I feel like I'm the only one who looks at this stuff and thinks "business opportunities". 🤑
Safer local transportation services. 🤑
Hotels that don't charge extra for each additional "friend". 🤑
A full-fledged tricking package complete with a guide. 🤑
Edging out the competition that already does this but does a subpar job. 🤑
The money that could be made. Breh made, breh owned. :blessed:
Half this shyt is expensive to put together though. :mjcry:

Bitter people here are starting to dm foreign women to try and sabotage passport bros relationships overseas. It's that bad out here
I had no idea this was going on but it should not surprise me. I wonder if people got this mad when white men were doing it? :jbhmm:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I’m the President of Passport Gang, lived and worked in 6 different countries, traveled to so many countries for pure leisure (literally from Paris to Tokyo to racist ass Italy, to San Francisco to Medellín to Mexico City to Thailand to you name it). Haven’t lived in my home country since 2008. Was lmao on SOHH from multiple countries. Learned 3 new languages. Had play in every country I ever lived, never not had a dime piece. So yeah, take it from me:

OP you are a blind fantasy novel writer

Nobody goes from

“I can’t get any p*ssy” 20-29
“I can’t get away from p*ssy” 30+

Instead of getting a passport
Dump the EXIT STRATEGY energy breh

Women can read men from 5 miles away
If you constantly get attention now, it’s cause deep down you want to settle

Work on you and watch quality women appear

Without having to travel

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You should get a passport to explore the world and learn about different cultures and see different landscapes.

You shouldn’t get a passport because you’re an awkward social loser and you want to pay for cheap p*ssy.

But that’s just my opinion.
Why not both :blessed:

Daps
I’m the President of Passport Gang, lived and worked in 6 different countries, traveled to so many countries for pure leisure (literally from Paris to Tokyo to racist ass Italy, to San Francisco to Medellín to Mexico City to Thailand to you name it). Haven’t lived in my home country since 2008. Was lmao on SOHH from multiple countries. Learned 3 new languages. Had play in every country I ever lived, never not had a dime piece. So yeah, take it from me:

OP you are a blind fantasy novel writer

Nobody goes from

“I can’t get any p*ssy” 20-29
“I can’t get away from p*ssy” 30+

Instead of getting a passport
Dump the EXIT STRATEGY energy breh

Women can read men from 5 miles away
If you constantly get attention now, it’s cause deep down you want to settle

Work on you and watch quality women appear

Without having to travel
Have you been to Georgia? (the country)

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes getting passports just to get women. Thats extremely lame and speaks to why you couldn't get women in your 20s.

this is dumb logic here

what if he lived in Alaska? or a place where the market for him was bad, doesn't neccessarily make him lame, he could be but you dont know that just from his post.

You visit one of those eastern block countries and you will see scraggly looking dishevled local men with model looking women(no exaggeration) due to the market and ratio there. I saw this for myself. I told them that in N. America you have men who make their women look dishevled. There's alot of variables and moving scenarios in these issues.