Number 1 reason i'm joining Passport Gang..

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those foreign women will marry almost any American for a green card, but go ahead.

...and this here is also not true, there are women living comfortably in these other countries and they can tell if your head is not exactly screwed on correctly.

You not going to just get a quality woman by just stepping off the plane BUT, what you will get is treated like a human being whether they like you or not...

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've just turned 32 and i'm getting way more attention than i wasn't getting in my twenties, nothing has changed about me. These women only smiling at me because their at end of the road. That jerryatric pregnancy thing is real and I'm high key offended.

You go through life getting overlooked and then when a bytch womb is about to checkout, now they want you?

Nah, i'm booking a flight to the Philippines as soon as possible.

Nice guys don't finish last, they finish in Asia.

FYI, you dont exactly have to fly far, even though nothing wrong with that. All those blatino women and pawg women on twitter saying how much they love you, give them a shot.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've just turned 32 and i'm getting way more attention than i wasn't getting in my twenties, nothing has changed about me. These women only smiling at me because their at end of the road. That jerryatric pregnancy thing is real and I'm high key offended.

You go through life getting overlooked and then when a bytch womb is about to checkout, now they want you?

Nah, i'm booking a flight to the Philippines as soon as possible.

Nice guys don't finish last, they finish in Asia.
:dead:

Daps
...and this here is also not true, there are women living comfortably in these other countries and they can tell if your head is not exactly screwed on correctly.

You not going to just get a quality woman by just stepping off the plane BUT, what you will get is treated like a human being whether they like you or not...
If you’re not getting treated like a human being in the US, the problem is you.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get so confused with y’all dudes.. y’all have hella women problems. By the time I was 19 I fukked so many women I couldn’t remember how much. Y’all nights really don’t get cheeks. Why?! I’m confused it’s easy as hell. Y’all nikkas talk about leaving the states to find women to fukk like there any millions to fukk in the states.
Not if you're ugly gang :russ:

:mjcry:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re not getting treated like a human being in the US, the problem is you.

actually it's not, a man can be himself in Aruba, or Brussels, or New Zealand without feeling like he's been in an arguement everyday. Just being on this site, you all have thirst to fight 24/7, I remember how emotionally taxing that is/was in real life. Its your culture. you live it everyday so I'm not surprised you dont see it

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get so confused with y’all dudes.. y’all have hella women problems. By the time I was 19 I fukked so many women I couldn’t remember how much. Y’all nights really don’t get cheeks. Why?! I’m confused it’s easy as hell. Y’all nikkas talk about leaving the states to find women to fukk like there any millions to fukk in the states.
It's not about "fukking"

After the post nut clarity, did you want most of those women kicking it around your house/apt? Based on your high numbers(your logic)? Tell the truth

LOL@ Blackfabio

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
It's not about "fukking"

After the post nut clarity, did you want most of those women kicking it around your house/apt? Based on your high numbers(your logic)? Tell the truth

LOL@ Blackfabio
Lol you bigas come up with shyt to fit your narrative. If I want a bytch to just fukk that’s all I’m doing period. Y’all nikkas want relationships
Not if you're ugly gang :russ:

:mjcry:
lmao it gotta be this or something else. It’s always been easy for me though. I was considered a pretty boy back in them days.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you bigas come up with shyt to fit your narrative. If I want a bytch to just fukk that’s all I’m doing period. Y’all nikkas want relationships

lmao it gotta be this or something else. It’s always been easy for me though. I was considered a pretty boy back in them days.

what's wrong with that? that's how you build a society..

you avoiding the elephant in the room, which is, all you can do is fukk though, that gets old after a while unless you celebate for a long time

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is dumb logic here

what if he lived in Alaska? or a place where the market for him was bad, doesn't neccessarily make him lame, he could be but you dont know that just from his post.

You visit one of those eastern block countries and you will see scraggly looking dishevled local men with model looking women(no exaggeration) due to the market and ratio there. I saw this for myself. I told them that in N. America you have men who make their women look dishevled. There's alot of variables and moving scenarios in these issues.

Did you even read his post?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The problem is American woman became too pretty. Men and woman are competing for the same pie.
First off, women don't even like men anymore, not even joking. They are so vain now they only see themselves or other woman.

Men are just to secure resources with end goal of being divorced. When the nuclear fall out hits, it will re calibrate everything.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
As someone who was told to go after single mothers and older women when i was younger, i understand. But i rather stack up and just do this life shyt on my own.

And its better to travel to enjoy what this planet has to offer, than to trade in the local group who really dont want you for foreign group who dont want you either.