Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When you accept the fact most people don't want to accept the truth and live in their own fantasy, you will understand life more and the decisions people make will not surprise you or affect you emotionally.

People make the wrong choices daily. Just let them have their consequences.
good post
when it comes to dating there is no such thing as "deserve".

that would be like a baseball player saying I swung hard and I hit the ball far, i deserve a home run. nah, if the ball was caught or it went foul, so be it.

in dating...you either settle for what you get , or patiently pursue what you want. whatever happens after that, happens

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do ya'll get this other races like boring dudes that don't communicate well from? BW dont have a patent on not fukking with a lame. All women dont like lames like that as a collective
I dont think anybody is saying that though. If we were talking about an average guy you would be correct. If he is telling the truth about being a nuclear physicist or on his way to becoming one then he is far from average and other groups do place higher value on education in their communities than we do. Thats just a fact and we have the data on that. I havent seen anyone call him ugly either.

So we can acknowledge he came across a bit awkward/ corny and the fact that other races are not passing on a potential top teir earner and highly educated guy just cause he lacks swag or is a bit corny. They value education more than swag. And the funny thing is black women dont pass on corny ass average looking cacs from what I see.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Where do ya'll get this other races like boring dudes that don't communicate well from? BW dont have a patent on not fukking with a lame. All women dont like lames like that as a collective
I think the point is that what is considered lame for a bm is different to other races. Thats just been my personal experience

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He lost the room when he started talking about martial arts & a bunch of other shyt.

The problem with men & women who complain about getting zero play is they don’t know how to read the room & communicate

I could see if this was a sit down dinner in a nice restaurant then the stuff he lead off with would be more accepted

:mjlol: a restaurant is gonna grant that girl the ability to understand what he said.

she was so lost that the host (melli?) had to talk for her.

if she even can't make basic conversation what's the point?

she ain't that pretty.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reads like y’all are talking about to different things. He’s not saying the women are unattractive, just that they may not be “Coli Dime” status.

He just arguing to argue. The suburbs and wealthy areas in the city tend to have prettier broads than the trenches. Obviously there are attractive women there too but we’re talking on average if you comparing the two. That’s why nikkas talk about Pretty Girl County and not S.E. D.C. It’s obviously because that’s where the money is, because prettier women tend to marry dudes with money and are more likely to have had dudes with money for fathers because their mommas were probably bad too but leave it to the Coli to say water isn’t wet.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: a restaurant is gonna grant that girl the ability to understand what he said.

she was so lost that the host (melli?) had to talk for her.

if she even can't make basic conversation what's the point?

she ain't that pretty.
You completely missed my point :russ:

It’s not about comprehending

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You completely missed my point :russ:

It’s not about comprehending

date glass eyed empty headed fish brehs :hhh:

you see millie, the girl who can hold convos, can draw a thread of entertainment, can play her role in shooting the breeze .. she knows what's up that is why she jumped in to fill the gap.

-

never saw breh complain about not getting dates so your OP sentences 3 and 4 together are not in scope.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Ten years ago the average dude here would have watched that and said well that dude is lame and seems socially awkward. Now we're at a point where ten years of failure with women or being ignored by women has dudes firmly on that black incel wave. Why would a woman fukk with this dude from a video chat? He gave no reason. And being a physicist is a wash when you work for the military, don't get paid much, and have to move around the country constantly.

Same shyt with dudes here pretending like they want a BAD bytch IG THOT who wears a dress down to her feet, shows no cleavage, only listens to Griselda rap, and cooks/cleans. When in reality you know you want a thot who looks good and can fukk.
Stop being cowards and admit what you want, because this fantasy woman shyt you're peddling is just a lame chick you'll cheat on with who you really want.
Fixed

They want a Traditional 1950s housewife in a Draya Michele body.

Thots/bad bytches/birds like her don’t care about intelligence, college degrees, certs, generational wealth, black wealth, education and the state of the black community. The truth is, a lot of dudes desired these type of heaux in high school and college, but they were curved. And now that they’re richer, older, stable, and more established, they think they have a better shot now with these ig Thots.

Brehs. Them heaux still don’t care about you or your money or your degrees. they don’t care about Rasheed in accounting or Chris the corporate breh. These birds only value excitement, clout, fukkery, drama, risk and men that fit their warped definition of masculinity. They will curve you for the dope boy, or the 6’5 street nikka with tats every day. You are not their type and never will be.

Some dudes always trying to fit a round peg in a square hole…always trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shyt.
I mean these hoes ain’t wife material and should never be the mothers of your kids. Stay in your lane and date girls that fit your personality/lifestyle/values better.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli dudes taking it more personally than the guy in the video. He'll be fine with that attitude. Can't say the same for the bitter dudes in this thread. They need to log off and go outside.:russ:
I'm telling you dudes up in here writing essays about this shyt.
I can tell what topics get under brehs' skin lol

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If you have to ask that question sign up for a dating matching service. It's not her job to lead him on how to communicate with women without sounding like he's in an interview.

and then when your wife only has the capacity to work a menial job brehs wonder.

she shiould be able to drive a conversation. any conversion. she is a got damn adult.

just like Millie (channel owner) can drive a conversion. heck Millie drives a whole channel.

what are you gonna do with a wife that can only twerk and talk foolishness when she hits 35? 40?

what is she going to teach your kids?

:hhh:

and to top it off she ain't even that pretty.

Screenshot-2022-06-01-at-05-54-56.png