Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Funny thing about it is..most gen z white girls and younger millennial white girls would curve breh too because he is too square and doesn’t fit the dread head tatted lean drinking black man she sees on shade room..women period like risky men with clout and money and even the ones without clout and money pull hoodrats with ease

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Yea he's not really missing out on too much. It's just sad that her archetype is so prevalent in the community. If he doesn't catch on with some black nerd type of girl, he's probably going to end up with a white or asian girl and that's just more wealth and expertise leaking out of the black community.

You have a dude that is doing well for himself, very intelligent, but doesn't have that much swag, and dude is nearly instantly dismissed, but a guy that makes ak47s out of his hair with a tattooed on beard is garnering much more interest. She is constantly asking this dude about his prison stint. Being an ex convict is simply very attractive to many women in the community, much moreso than being a nuclear physicist, software engineer, accountant, etc.
Because he's going for the wrong girl. He's not bagging the non black equivalent of this one either. He should go for a black "conventional" girl, not a "dancer"...

The funny thing is when you go to high level academia, you will see that there is a small number of black men and women and they avoid each other...

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man eff that dumb hoe.

I don't usually get mad about stuff like this but that disgusted me cause that guy reminds me of myself (except I'm a chocolate brotha).

But these hoes can see an intelligent man with plans and they don't want us. They want a dumbass dude that's running the streets with absolutely no aims at all.

It's sickening. Chics used to pass me over just like they passed over this breh.

But what I came to realize was that they were doing me a favor. They couldn't appreciate my intelligence because they were not intelligent. And they actually saved me from a life full of drama and heartache. I hope breh in the video knows this.

Intelligent women are attracted to me. That's my lane. I learned that a long time ago. Once he realizes that, he'll stop fishing in the cesspool
The reality is a lot of women enjoy and prioritize swag and charisma, aka entertainment over everything else until they get in their mid to later 30s and need someone to help with the responsibilities

Facts!

I don’t take any
relationship advice from women or pandering simp men that not going to tell you the truth
about female nature
That smart brother shouldn’t be on that cringe show
He should continue on his purpose
There are attractive women out there for him
The broad in the video likes the Future rapper type

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Okay, so what SHOULD he have said? She asked a very vague question. She could have easily redirected him and be more specific. For all we know that's what he thought she wanted to hear.

So what was the correct answer. Give an example of how you would've handled it.

The reality is that no matter how he answered, she would have dismissed him because she looked at him and instantly tossed him in the cornball category. Women almost instantly know if they like a dude just by a quick glance at his swag/style, and if they like his get down, they make the conversation easy. With the ex-con, he mispronounced her name and said he was there to talk to Melly but she was the one probing him and asking him all kind of questions. The only thing dude could have done better was hitting the exit button first on that convo

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ten years ago the average dude here would have watched that and said well that dude is lame and seems socially awkward. Now we're at a point where ten years of failure with women or being ignored by women has dudes firmly on that black incel wave. Why would a woman fukk with this dude from a video chat? He gave no reason. And being a physicist is a wash when you work for the military, don't get paid much, and have to move around the country constantly.

Same shyt with dudes here pretending like they want a church mouse who wears a dress down to her feet, shows no cleavage, only listens to Griselda rap, and cooks/cleans. When in reality you know you want a thot who looks good and can fukk. Stop being cowards and admit what you want, because this fantasy woman shyt you're peddling is just a lame chick you'll cheat on with who you really want.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
The reality is that no matter how he answered, she would have dismissed him because she looked at him and instantly tossed him in the cornball category. Women almost instantly know if they like a dude just by a quick glance at his swag/style, and if they like his get down, they make the conversation easy. With the ex-con, he mispronounced her name and said he was there to talk to Melly but she was the one probing him and asking him all kind of questions. The only thing dude could have done better was hitting the exit button first on that convo
This is exactly what I was thinking.

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
Okay, so what SHOULD he have said? She asked a very vague question. She could have easily redirected him and be more specific. For all we know that's what he thought she wanted to hear.

So what was the correct answer. Give an example of how you would've handled it.
If you have to ask that question sign up for a dating matching service. It's not her job to lead him on how to communicate with women without sounding like he's in an interview.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Okay I'll give you this. Dude could have at least talked about stuff he likes, who won the Nas Jay Z beef, why Drake is soft, who his favorite basketball team is and why he feels like Lebron is a hoe.:yeshrug:
Yea idk about that

U tell a joint U hate James Harden what does that do for u?

I think it’s really just simple, she wasn’t fukkin wit his steez