Now that the "Snyder Cut" is out...should the Snyderverse continue? (spoilers)

Should the Snyderverse continue?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
#marvelset won the battle years ago breh.

3 of the top 5 all time domestic box office movies. Marvel :umad:

4 of the top 10 all time domestic box office movies. Marvel :banderas:

2 of the top 5 all time worldwide box office moves. Marvel :leon:

:heh:Captain Marvel grossed more than All of the batman movies. JL, BvS, and Wonder Woman.

:childplease:But I lost?

I said the DCEU would be a colossal failure years ago and it came to pass. You're celebrating a movie that was released for free after it flopped in theaters and you see it as a win.

means nothing. first of all i'm invested in Disney.. i don't care about that. Secondly.. Joker actually has the record for most profitable CBM because it cost nothing to produce and HBO MAX makes more revenue than D+

you are just a delusional nobody...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
means nothing. first of all i'm invested in Disney.. i don't care about that. Secondly.. Joker actually has the record for most profitable CBM because it cost nothing to produce and HBO MAX makes more revenue than D+

you are just a delusional nobody...

The fact that you're going to Parent companies now to look for a win is :deadrose: HBO has been around since the 80's. It's suppose to make more money than Disney +. They have a way bigger catalog :mindblown:

What's next, you're going to say that AT&T has better cell service than Disney? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The fact that you're going to Parent companies now to look for a win is :deadrose: HBO has been around since the 80's. It's suppose to make more money than Disney +. They have a way bigger catalog :mindblown:

What's next, you're going to say that AT&T has better cell service than Disney? :mjlol:

what part of 'i'm invested in Disney' did u miss. just because i speak facts don't mean i don't want all of these companies to do well lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
what part of 'i'm invested in Disney' did u miss. just because i speak facts don't mean i don't want all of these companies to do well lol

I'm invested in Disney as well, but I never include them when it comes to the MCU.

This goes back to when WB announced BvS, and all of the other movies in the DCEU. I said it would fail and it did. I was never about marvel vs. dc. But it does feel good to know how right I was. :wow:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Snyder would've put together that epilogue if he felt there was a real chance of continuing. That seemed like him getting a bunch of his vision off his chest one last time.

Him being apart of WW3 in some capacity might have legs though.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No.

I'm all for giving Snyder is flowers and this being his victory lap but it's time to let it go. Most of the parties involved seem to have moved on and they should. WB, Affleck, Cavill. Ray Fisher is kinda up in the air until the studio president is gone and that's most likely not happening.

If anything he should play a bigger part in Wonder Woman 3 (I believe he got kicked off of the second one). Almost every scene with WW he knew exactly how to use that character.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zod's so great he had to die, and his resurrection as Doomsday was brilliant. Never could compare to Zod though. Darkseid is the logical conclusion.

it was a waste.

They keep recycling the same stories in live action. They teased what could've been a dope movie when they showed Krypton and how advanced their civilization was. But DC keeps restricting what that can do on the big screen :manny:

They could've found away to keep Zod in the universe. Hell, they could've turned Mars or Proxima Centari into New Krypton. DC sucks at world building, other than Metropolis or Gotham. And they keep Superman regulated to Earth :snoop:

Did he just say "brilliant"?Hopefully you mean the idea and not the execution:scust:

It could have been great,and they could have made Lex Luthor a goat status villian. Shouldn't have even had Darkseid as the main villian in a universe that is centered around Superman. It should have always been Lex and should have ended with Doomsday. Using Zods dna for Doomsday I would agree was brilliant. They could have allowed us to see a baby Doomsday in one of Lex's labs. Where we would get to see the type of brutality it was subjected to in order to create such a monster. We could have got glimpses of that over a series of movies. Then throughout ,you have Lex studying Supermans abilities looking for any weaknesses to give his monster an advantage. You could slide Darkseid in there somewhere as an invasion angle. And just as Justice League shyts on the big bad Darkseid,and get comfortable thinking shyt is sweet? Lex lets loose his creation Doomsday:wow:

To me,the brutality of Doomsday just can't be matched,and it would have been a great way for Superman to go out:mjcry:. This could have all been done with what they had and used. Whoever rushed this universe is who needs to be held responsible for the mess we've been given so far. I don't know if its the studio based on Snyders plans. He probably rushed it because he doesn't want to have to do this for 20 years. Maybe try making shorter movies with less slow mo and you could cut that in half Zack:martin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yes, but in stream format. This shyt was rated r people forget. added alot to how good the movie was.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Did he just say "brilliant"?Hopefully you mean the idea and not the execution:scust:

It could have been great,and they could have made Lex Luthor a goat status villian. Shouldn't have even had Darkseid as the main villian in a universe that is centered around Superman. It should have always been Lex and should have ended with Doomsday. Using Zods dna for Doomsday I would agree was brilliant. They could have allowed us to see a baby Doomsday in one of Lex's labs. Where we would get to see the type of brutality it was subjected to in order to create such a monster. We could have got glimpses of that over a series of movies. Then throughout ,you have Lex studying Supermans abilities looking for any weaknesses to give his monster an advantage. You could slide Darkseid in there somewhere as an invasion angle. And just as Justice League shyts on the big bad Darkseid,and get comfortable thinking shyt is sweet? Lex lets loose his creation Doomsday:wow:

To me,the brutality of Doomsday just can't be matched,and it would have been a great way for Superman to go out:mjcry:. This could have all been done with what they had and used. Whoever rushed this universe is who needs to be held responsible for the mess we've been given so far. I don't know if its the studio based on Snyders plans. He probably rushed it because he doesn't want to have to do this for 20 years. Maybe try making shorter movies with less slow mo and you could cut that in half Zack:martin:

Zod was wasted, and imo so was Darkseid who was reduced to nothing more than a glorified cameo.

Snyder should have went with Brainiac as the main villain. Lex Luthor is too low level be included in this universe as well as the Joker.

Again, there's little to no world building with these movies. A villain like Lex Luthor works in the comics, but live action, unless you're doing a campy one off, doesn't belong in todays comics because he can be easily defeated.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

I did, and I stand by it. It's a full circle conclusion to the events in MoS. Also, it allowed for Zod to return in come capacity, while also giving Lex lethal weapon against Superman. It also enhances the future plot of the Kryptonian ship capabilities, which were used to resurrect Superman. Its cyclical storytelling.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It should continues but I don't have any interest in the "Superman goes rogue" storyline. I hate the fact that these studios love and love to make Superman this dark, edgy, depressed figure, thats not who he is at his core. I'm tired of the how the character is portrayed. Superman is one of the most charismatic hero ever & you'd never know

I would have loved to see John Stewart, MM, Hawkgirl on the screen and dealing with various issue. I dont need Joker leto either, that last 20 mins was meh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zod was wasted, and imo so was Darkseid who was reduced to nothing more than a glorified cameo.

Snyder should have went with Brainiac as the main villain. Lex Luthor is too low level be included in this universe as well as the Joker.

Again, there's little to no world building with these movies. A villain like Lex Luthor works in the comics, but live action, unless you're doing a campy one off, doesn't belong in todays comics because he can be easily defeated.

Zod served his purpose imo,not sure what else they could have done with him. In MOS they should have made it more of a struggle for Clark to kill off the last of his people. But the way they made Zod and his people come in so aggressively,the decision wasn't hard at all:mjlol:. If Lex worked so well in the cartoons I don't see why you think he wouldn't work in live action. Lex is a genius,he would simply be the architect behind the scenes. For a well written Lex I don't think Superman needs to really know his full intentions,he should move in silence. I agree,a bunch of rooftop convos where Lex creates a villian for Superman,and tells him he did it,and how much he hates him is a little too campy. Superman should just have suspicions,and not know he's being tested or that Lex Luthor has him on puppet strings. We just haven't seen a masterful Lex that we deserve yet:wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Zod served his purpose imo,not sure what else they could have done with him. In MOS they should have made it more of a struggle for Clark to kill off the last of his people. But the way they made Zod and his people come in so aggressively,the decision wasn't hard at all:mjlol:. If Lex worked so well in the cartoons I don't see why you think he wouldn't work in live action. Lex is a genius,he would simply be the architect behind the scenes. For a well written Lex I don't think Superman needs to really know his full intentions,he should move in silence. I agree,a bunch of rooftop convos where Lex creates a villian for Superman,and tells him he did it,and how much he hates him is a little too campy. Superman should just have suspicions,and not know he's being tested or that Lex Luthor has him on puppet strings. We just haven't seen a masterful Lex that we deserve yet:wow:

They could've sent Zod to the phantom zone with the rest of his crew, allowing him to eventually escape with other Kryptonians who were already in it.