Now that the "Snyder Cut" is out...should the Snyderverse continue? (spoilers)

Should the Snyderverse continue?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t even think Shazam and Aquaman count as snyderverse movies considering they went off the bogus theatrical Whedon cut of the movie. they would have been better if they followed the snydercut also.

I honestly don’t care for any new DC movie thats not tied to snyderverse at this point. Especially after WW84 stunk up the room, it almost made me forget that WW was once a likable character.

While I was originally excited for the Matt Reeves Batman, im kind of indifferent about it now. Especially after hearing batfleck script was actually good and WB was just hating after the poor performance of JL.

I dont want to see another Batman origin story. I want to see the older Batman, dealing with joker killing his protege and crippling Barbera and all that dark post-frank miller shyt

Wait wait I thought the story was Affleck fell off the wagon and couldn’t handle the responsibilities that came with being Batman and helming the Solo flick?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
blame BvS. Snyder fukked it up. Basically the entire DCEU was riding on that movies success and it was a major disappointment. What every street cred Snyder had was gone. Execs panicked with they saw how long JL was going to be and took a detour. That's when they really tried to copy the MCU, and even hired Whedon to rework it.

People seem to think I hate DC, but Super Man is my favorite comic book character of all time :mjlol:.

I still think Zod is one of the all time greatest villians, and they killed him off after one movie, then did shytted on him in BvS.

Krypton should've been the first movie
Then Batman with Affleck
Then Wonder Woman
Then Aquaman
Then Superman
Then BvS
Then JL

Wonder Woman 1984 should've never been greenlit
Cyborg doesn't really need an origins movie and neither does Flash

They should have done a John Stewart Green Lantern movie as well to set up the intergalactic shyt. Get F. Gary Grey to direct and pay Idris Elba whatever the fukk is necessary to take on John Stewart (yes i’m aware he was Heimdell in Thor but that character was minor) and if Idris had some type of noncompete clause in his MCU contract it should’ve been Aldis Hodge.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He can still be involved in the other films theyre making but I dont see him directing any for a while.

He is great at framing, and can create great moments in the film but those great moments also need good dialog and characters need more compelling motivations. I think if he was given a miniseries with a good screenplay which he doesn't change, he could do much better. Something like a 10 episode 1hr per episode series would be amazing.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They should have done a John Stewart Green Lantern movie as well to set up the intergalactic shyt. Get F. Gary Grey to direct and pay Idris Elba whatever the fukk is necessary to take on John Stewart (yes i’m aware he was Heimdell in Thor but that character was minor) and if Idris had some type of noncompete clause in his MCU contract it should’ve been Aldis Hodge.
F Gary Gray sucks at directing action movies

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
They need to get each character quality individual films and then use Flash for flash point to bring it all back together. But don’t rush it like last time, let it build up. Aquaman and WW are established and successful franchises despite how horrible the last WW was people would still be willing to watch another. Pretty sure the next superman movie will do okay. Just need a couple flash movies. Not sure what they can do with GL with Tv show coming. And not sure if they can bring Pattinson Batman into this verse. But it can be fixed

One thing I don’t like about Snyder verse is the visuals. Its okay to use color. Didn’t like Darkseid design. To much CGI. Thanos was CGI but felt his presence unlike Darkseid

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'd like to see a limited series to conclude it given the circumstances.

It's really cool, give Zach some better writers and he will cook you some crack. Still not a perfect project but I'll be damned if this wouldn't be a dope jumping off point going forward, it could be that stabilizing film that could be built upon.

But yeah, they got Battinson, Superman Reboot, WW and whatever trash ass shyt they're doing with her now compared to her showing in this film....it's highly unlikely. Which is a shame.

I say if DC won't listen to reason, Synder should just come over to Marvel.

iu

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

facts

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'd like to see a limited series to conclude it given the circumstances.

It's really cool, give Zach some better writers and he will cook you some crack. Still not a perfect project but I'll be damned if this wouldn't be a dope jumping off point going forward, it could be that stabilizing film that could be built upon.

But yeah, they got Battinson, Superman Reboot, WW and whatever trash ass shyt they're doing with her now compared to her showing in this film....it's highly unlikely. Which is a shame.

I say if DC won't listen to reason, Synder should just come over to Marvel.

iu

What property could Snyder take over at Marvel that would be a good fit? And would his sensibilities play nice within the MCU framework?:patrice: I kind of doubt it

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What property could Snyder take over at Marvel that would be a good fit? And would his sensibilities play nice within the MCU framework?:patrice: I kind of doubt it

I kept thinking about Doom for some reason lol, for the visuals at least he'd kill that shyt, especially if they make it into a show.

I love how the Russo's came out in support of the project.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
lets recap.

your thread flopped and got closed.

then you spent 4 hours watching this.

then wrote a novel about it. And still tryna juelz lol ok bruh

#marvelset won the battle years ago breh.

3 of the top 5 all time domestic box office movies. Marvel :umad:

4 of the top 10 all time domestic box office movies. Marvel :banderas:

2 of the top 5 all time worldwide box office moves. Marvel :leon:

:heh:Captain Marvel grossed more than All of the batman movies. JL, BvS, and Wonder Woman.

:childplease:But I lost?

I said the DCEU would be a colossal failure years ago and it came to pass. You're celebrating a movie that was released for free after it flopped in theaters and you see it as a win.