Now that the "Snyder Cut" is out...should the Snyderverse continue? (spoilers)

Should the Snyderverse continue?

• Total voters

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
How many movies count toward the first Snyderverse attempt?
  1. MoS
  2. BvS
  3. WW
  4. JL
That's a lot of attempts @ getting it off the ground. :francis:

Mos was the only unbothered project....

Aquaman and shazaam is void of synder, synder only casted aquaman he had no input in either films

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Mos was the only unbothered project....

Aquaman and shazaam is void of synder, synder only casted aquaman he had no input in either films
I mean they are still in the universe tho.
And input from producers is just part of the industry all directors have to navigate. Don't see why the Snyder movies should be exempt.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I mean they are still in the universe tho.
And input from producers is just part of the industry all directors have to navigate. Don't see why the Snyder movies should be exempt.

After JLA synder never returned, so shazaam, aquaman, hardly quin, WW84 was all done without any input from synder

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The only major change was Stepenwolf's agenda. He was a boss in the first movie, and a flunkie puppet in this one.

Wtf..cyborg whole shyt was damn near completey cut out...that's a major change.
The third act/final fight with steppenwolf was almost completely different, especially flashes contributions were completely cut out..:dahell:

You sure you watched the movie:dahell:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wtf..cyborg whole shyt was damn near completey cut out...that's a major change.
The third act/final fight with steppenwolf was almost completely different, especially flashes contributions were completely cut out..:dahell:

You sure you watched the movie:dahell:

EVF is a hardcore Marvel stan and been trollin this since the jump. We just scroll right past his posts :pachaha:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This thread is illusions of grandeur

1. Snyder said this movie wasnt cannon to the DC universe.

2. WB have already moved on. They're rebooting Batman and Superman.

3. The dude playing Cyborg is already out. So unless Warner sells the rights to DC, you would have to recast him as well.

The Snyderverse is dead. Deal with it. Snyder putting this out is the biggest tease of all time. And a :troll: to Warner Media.

The only reason why they agreed to do it, is to bring in new subscribers to HBO Max. All of the other box office releases, they will end up taking a loss. And if the people who actually signed up just to see JL, dont stick around, they they would've spent all of that money to put it out for nothing :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Snyder's proposed plans for the next films looked like a garbage Injustice take, so I'm good :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He should be allowed to finish what he started on HBOMAX

Snyder Cut actually being good IMO earned him that...
Is he gonna pay for it?

Or maybe DC stans can make a GoFundMe page..

But then again WB owns the rights so why would they allow it seeing how they have some of the key actors under contract? And seeing out it would just make them look worse than they already are. :dead:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
100% agree.

Love Zach but he obviously needs more than 2 hours for a lot of his movies so just make em 2 parts or go the streaming route now.

If AT&T announce a streaming show with like 10 eps to wrap up the Snyder Verse, that would be flames.
He needs to learn how to trim the fat on his movies cause I feel like I could’ve shaved off 45 minutes of the Snyder cut and not changed the story a bit.