Now that the "Snyder Cut" is out...should the Snyderverse continue? (spoilers)

Should the Snyderverse continue?

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did, and I stand by it. It's a full circle conclusion to the events in MoS. Also, it allowed for Zod to return in come capacity, while also giving Lex lethal weapon against Superman. It also enhances the future plot of the Kryptonian ship capabilities, which were used to resurrect Superman. Its cyclical storytelling.

The crux of these arguments for why these ideas are good is what COULD happen. Lets stick to what we actually saw and the execution. There was literally not a hint of Zod in Doomsday,were you excited to see the return of his corpse? Can you honestly say that Doomsday didn't look like pure garbage? Was the fight scene great other than Wonder Woman saving it with a cameo? And was Supermans death emotional or a great payoff whatsoever? I agree there is a cycle of mediocre storytelling. This universe fell apart after the first half of MOS and hasn't recovered. More specefically the second Lois Lane was introduced,its been in shambles:mjcry:. Wonder Woman gave us a brief moment,but that wasn't Snyder was it:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They could've sent Zod to the phantom zone with the rest of his crew, allowing him to eventually escape with other Kryptonians who were already in it.

And come back to be the main villians of another movie? Zods acting was incredible,especially next to Cavill:martin:. But its very few villians people want to see as the main villian a second time around. As good as Zod was,he wasn't that great. I'd rather see him team up with Superman than come back as a villian again.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And come back to be the main villians of another movie? Zods acting was incredible,especially next to Cavill:martin:. But its very few villians people want to see as the main villian a second time around. As good as Zod was,he wasn't that great. I'd rather see him team up with Superman than come back as a villian again.

The main thing is bringing him back. His arc wasn't completed. Maybe he does team up with Superman.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The main thing is bringing him back. His arc wasn't completed. Maybe he does team up with Superman.

If Zod didnt blow the other actors theyve casted so far out of the water. Im not sure how interested i would be in a Zod arc. Goes to show the difference great acting makes. It could possibly have saved this universe if superman had a pulse.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is Cavill still superman ?

Ben isn't batman anymore ?

WW 2 bricked out of the gate ?

Ray Fisher wants nothing to do with WB ?

Snyder isn't obligated to do anything else for them ?

So no, I don't see it continuing

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Batman said fukk :krs:

iu

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just learned from the double toasted soldier review, Zach Snyder’s plan was for Lois Lane to become pregnant with Bruce’s child:heh:. Yeah after hearing that I’m changing my vote. Definitely time for the continuity to come to an end :dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I just learned from the double toasted soldier review, Zach Snyder’s plan was for Lois Lane to become pregnant with Bruce’s child:heh:. Yeah after hearing that I’m changing my vote. Definitely time for the continuity to come to an end :dead:
Do you guys ever quit with the hearsay, that was one of the ideas pitched before BVS even started filming the only thing that came of that was Lois getting pregnant by Clark

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Zod didnt blow the other actors theyve casted so far out of the water. Im not sure how interested i would be in a Zod arc. Goes to show the difference great acting makes. It could possibly have saved this universe if superman had a pulse.

But think about it though. Zod is dead because some random ass people wanted to stand and look instead of RUNNING!

There was nothing preventing them from running :russ:

It wasn't an honorable death. It was lazy writing and a waste of a great performance.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown