Now that the "Snyder Cut" is out...should the Snyderverse continue? (spoilers)

Should the Snyderverse continue?

• Total voters

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Is he gonna pay for it?

Or maybe DC stans can make a GoFundMe page..

But then again WB owns the rights so why would they allow it seeing how they have some of the key actors under contract? And seeing out it would just make them look worse than they already are. :dead:
Why do you care whose going to pay for it ? :dahell:

Why you keep posing on shyt you supposedly don't care about? :dahell:

The fans want it to continue, it will make money, and if WB wants to make money, it should happen just like Snyder cut did...

Its that simple, now hop off Snyders nuts and go jerk off to your Captain America poster stanly...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did OP warn of spoilers?

When the snyder cut and the 2017 movie is basically the same shyt. Super man is resurrected and the villian is killed.

The only major change was Stepenwolf's agenda. He was a boss in the first movie, and a flunkie puppet in this one.
Why are you such a bitter hater ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t even think Shazam and Aquaman count as snyderverse movies considering they went off the bogus theatrical Whedon cut of the movie. they would have been better if they followed the snydercut also.

I honestly don’t care for any new DC movie thats not tied to snyderverse at this point. Especially after WW84 stunk up the room, it almost made me forget that WW was once a likable character.

While I was originally excited for the Matt Reeves Batman, im kind of indifferent about it now. Especially after hearing batfleck script was actually good and WB was just hating after the poor performance of JL.

I dont want to see another Batman origin story. I want to see the older Batman, dealing with joker killing his protege and crippling Barbera and all that dark post-frank miller shyt

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think logically that they could extend the Snyderverse.

Ben Affleck is out as Batman
Ray Fischer is SUPER out as Cyborg
I thought I read that Ray Fisher said he'd only do it if Snyder was in control.

that being said, I don't think Affleck is coming back anyway.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Ben Affleck's 'The Batman' Action Took Cues From 'Arkham Origins'

“I was in the mix over there. All the executives when it came up that Ben wanted to make Deathstroke the villain. Then this discussion happened where the executives said ‘You know who would be great is Joe.’ And then Zack Snyder, who knew me from year’s previous, said ‘Yeah I know Joe.’ They vouched for me which set up a meeting between Ben Affelck and I. Ben told me ‘You’re the only person I’m meeting with.’ We had a discussion, we watched the Tim Miller video. The Tim Miller piece that got him Deadpool. He made that Arkham Origins Deathstroke vs. Batman video. Ben and I talked about that a lot and how that was going to relate to the action sequences. We talked specifically about one big action piece and what that was going to entail, not in geat detail, but the broad strokes.”

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don’t even think Shazam and Aquaman count as snyderverse movies considering they went off the bogus theatrical Whedon cut of the movie. they would have been better if they followed the snydercut also.

I honestly don’t care for any new DC movie thats not tied to snyderverse at this point. Especially after WW84 stunk up the room, it almost made me forget that WW was once a likable character.

While I was originally excited for the Matt Reeves Batman, im kind of indifferent about it now. Especially after hearing batfleck script was actually good and WB was just hating after the poor performance of JL.

I dont want to see another Batman origin story. I want to see the older Batman, dealing with joker killing his protege and crippling Barbera and all that dark post-frank miller shyt

blame BvS. Snyder fukked it up. Basically the entire DCEU was riding on that movies success and it was a major disappointment. What every street cred Snyder had was gone. Execs panicked with they saw how long JL was going to be and took a detour. That's when they really tried to copy the MCU, and even hired Whedon to rework it.

People seem to think I hate DC, but Super Man is my favorite comic book character of all time :mjlol:.

I still think Zod is one of the all time greatest villians, and they killed him off after one movie, then did shytted on him in BvS.

Krypton should've been the first movie
Then Batman with Affleck
Then Wonder Woman
Then Aquaman
Then Superman
Then BvS
Then JL

Wonder Woman 1984 should've never been greenlit
Cyborg doesn't really need an origins movie and neither does Flash

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I read that Ray Fisher said he'd only do it if Snyder was in control.

that being said, I don't think Affleck is coming back anyway.
WB did Fisher dirty. I hope in whatever movie Snyder makes next he gives Fisher a significant role

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
blame BvS. Snyder fukked it up. Basically the entire DCEU was riding on that movies success and it was a major disappointment. What every street cred Snyder had was gone. Execs panicked with they saw how long JL was going to be and took a detour. That's when they really tried to copy the MCU, and even hired Whedon to rework it.

People seem to think I hate DC, but Super Man is my favorite comic book character of all time :mjlol:.

I still think Zod is one of the all time greatest villians, and they killed him off after one movie, then did shytted on him in BvS.

Krypton should've been the first movie
Then Batman with Affleck
Then Wonder Woman
Then Aquaman
Then Superman
Then BvS
Then JL

Wonder Woman 1984 should've never been greenlit
Cyborg doesn't really need an origins movie and neither does Flash
Zod's so great he had to die, and his resurrection as Doomsday was brilliant. Never could compare to Zod though. Darkseid is the logical conclusion.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Zod's so great he had to die, and his resurrection as Doomsday was brilliant. Never could compare to Zod though. Darkseid is the logical conclusion.

it was a waste.

They keep recycling the same stories in live action. They teased what could've been a dope movie when they showed Krypton and how advanced their civilization was. But DC keeps restricting what that can do on the big screen :manny:

They could've found away to keep Zod in the universe. Hell, they could've turned Mars or Proxima Centari into New Krypton. DC sucks at world building, other than Metropolis or Gotham. And they keep Superman regulated to Earth :snoop: