Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So Black men from the motherland, would support men wearing female clothing?

kente%20clothes.jpg

So Black men in Africa wouldn't complain if this were being pushed in the media over there?

You are lost. :dead:

This isn't even how we really dressed you ignorant fukk.'these are later designs originating in apartheid ridden South Africa AGAIN to make white people feel comfortable. They're western influenced as whites assimilated into our territory. Much of the original styles were unisex and they weren't even concerned with trivial fashion shyt. We wore ceremonial robes and colors for special occasions. Fashion in a constructed sense is a European tradition.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
nikka why are you acting like the media is supposed to portray black men in a certain light? It's all in your head that Hollywood and the Jews that control it are supposed to do what you think is right. Then for you to go on to defend the social construct of masculinity that was given to you by the slave owners who brought you here as a template for the behavior all men must follow to validate their sense of self shows me most nikkas are still owned. The black males masculinity in the western world today follows the same guidelines of slavery. Don't cry when your wife and children are ripped out of your grasp or ****** you'll be whipped good. Showing any signs of overwhelming joy or moving your body in any other way I tell you to will get you killed. You stay strong and you work and you don't give a damn about anything other than what you're told to.

If you think the black mans idea of masculinity doesn't already come from a place of massive brainwashing and emasculation then you are a damn fool. You're trying to hold on to a sense of self you never gave yourself. Your ideas of fashion and acceptable behaviors were given to you by the slave owner and when he set you free he made you emulate what to do in order to get a check from his banks and go learn from his universities. You have no idea what being a man means outside of the western breadwinner framework. Yet you cling to this role, given to you centuries ago to keep you disconnected from anything that might resemble the original black mans purpose. You're still looking at suits and heels as proper fashion, both originating in European fashion houses to give you your own reflection. Then you nikkas wanna talk about what the black man is supposed to look like? You'd never walk around wrapped in a cloth like the massai tribe in Kenya because that's too black for you. That's some ole African shyt. Your oppressor owns you and looking at the way all of you desperately cling to maintain the status he told you was appropriate you only want to appear to escape.

Dont ever come at me with your bullshyt about emasculation when you protect the original blueprint meant to steal your black identity the first time around. Your forefathers wore little clothes and robes and skirts and would beat your ass for ever disrespecting the garments. But you wanna give all that to the Greeks and Romans and dismiss it as homosexual. You'd rather be comfortable in Levi's or dress in homage to the tailors of saville row who fitted the elite cacs who tell you what to be and how to be it. Tricking yourself into thinking these ideas were ever yours like there was nothing before it even greater means the agenda is working perfectly. You're just caught up in a delusion that heels or suits or anything else makes it different. FOH

nikka you better quit with your fake backpack rappin ass. If Black people stood up for themselves I'm pretty sure Jewish controlled Hollywood would have NO OTHER CHOICE than to portray Black people as THEY SEE FIT. That's all Imma say about your first paragraph because the rest is irrelevant as fukk.

Like it or not I live in the world of Today not ancient Kemet... I see the world for how it is. Am I a Massi ... no, so get the fukk outta here... You bring up old tribal customs and wanna compare that to a leather mini-skirt. You smart dumb nikkaz fukking kill me. This nikka done fukked around and rolled with Omar Epps PR damage control narrative of leather miniskirts being a tribute to African culture. You don't speak for Africa, they speak for themselves...the people you're using as an example are a fukking minority. Keep sniffing that fairy dust.

Comparing wearing little clothes to ANOTHER european construct of what is considered feminine is miles and miles away from each other. Go ahead and keep defending Mo shyt on straight males if you want to. Go to Africa and walk around in a leather mini-skirts so nikkaz can laugh at your punk ass. This is all about the IMAGE that's being projected of black men as effiminate you fukking weirdo... but once again you're arguing about the wrong shyt...with plenty of deflection in there.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
This isn't even how we really dressed you ignorant fukk.'these are later designs originating in apartheid ridden South Africa AGAIN to make white people feel comfortable. They're western influenced as whites assimilated into our territory. Much of the original styles were unisex and they weren't even concerned with trivial fashion shyt. We wore ceremonial robes and colors for special occasions. Fashion in a constructed sense is a European tradition.

Just admit there are garments for Men and garments for Women and keep it moving. This caping is unnecessary, you KNOW i'm right.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Just admit there are garments for Men and garments for Women and keep it moving. This caping is unnecessary, you KNOW i'm right.
LOL nikka talking all bold and shyt like yo dont ever come at me

nikka fukk you gonna do... rap battle me son?

nikka you gonna spray me with a verbal uzi

fukkoutta here back to the hiphop board this is TLR

sun raw

All Star
Daps
its a fashion blog on tumblr

http://blvckstunna.tumblr.com/

i sent the guy a message and asked him why is that young man wearing a skirt

im awaiting his response

this guy literally sent a message to somebody he don't even know because the sight of two human males wearing a skirt was too much for him to handle, I don't know who's sane anymore

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
LOL nikka talking all bold and shyt like yo dont ever come at me

nikka fukk you gonna do... rap battle me son?

nikka you gonna spray me with a verbal uzi

fukkoutta here back to the hiphop board this is TLR

This nikka really think there isn't gender specific clothing. From Japan to Africa to Russia etc Men wear clothes for men, Women wear clothes for women. This nikka talking like he righteous. :mjlol:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did this nikka really describe me with a term used to define white hipsters for substitute the accuracy of black culture? My nikka you all are lost. You are not a massai but the ease that you dismiss their cultural relevance lets me know I have no energy to waste with you bums

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
nikka why are you acting like the media is supposed to portray black men in a certain light? It's all in your head that Hollywood and the Jews that control it are supposed to do what you think is right. Then for you to go on to defend the social construct of masculinity that was given to you by the slave owners who brought you here as a template for the behavior all men must follow to validate their sense of self shows me most nikkas are still owned. The black males masculinity in the western world today follows the same guidelines of slavery. Don't cry when your wife and children are ripped out of your grasp or ****** you'll be whipped good. Showing any signs of overwhelming joy or moving your body in any other way I tell you to will get you killed. You stay strong and you work and you don't give a damn about anything other than what you're told to.

If you think the black mans idea of masculinity doesn't already come from a place of massive brainwashing and emasculation then you are a damn fool. You're trying to hold on to a sense of self you never gave yourself. Your ideas of fashion and acceptable behaviors were given to you by the slave owner and when he set you free he made you emulate what to do in order to get a check from his banks and go learn from his universities. You have no idea what being a man means outside of the western breadwinner framework. Yet you cling to this role, given to you centuries ago to keep you disconnected from anything that might resemble the original black mans purpose. You're still looking at suits and heels as proper fashion, both originating in European fashion houses to give you your own reflection. Then you nikkas wanna talk about what the black man is supposed to look like? You'd never walk around wrapped in a cloth like the massai tribe in Kenya because that's too black for you. That's some ole African shyt. Your oppressor owns you and looking at the way all of you desperately cling to maintain the status he told you was appropriate you only want to appear to escape.

Dont ever come at me with your bullshyt about emasculation when you protect the original blueprint meant to steal your black identity the first time around. Your forefathers wore little clothes and robes and skirts and would beat your ass for ever disrespecting the garments. But you wanna give all that to the Greeks and Romans and dismiss it as homosexual. You'd rather be comfortable in Levi's or dress in homage to the tailors of saville row who fitted the elite cacs who tell you what to be and how to be it. Tricking yourself into thinking these ideas were ever yours like there was nothing before it even greater means the agenda is working perfectly. You're just caught up in a delusion that heels or suits or anything else makes it different. FOH

Post of last year, this year and next year. Easy. fukk it. GOAT post.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Post of last year, this year and next year. Easy. fukk it. GOAT post.
That post was bullshyt. :heh:

This c00n said Europeans taught us that different genders wear different clothes. So in Ancient Ghana, Ancient Songhai etc women wore the same clothes as men. Until the European came. What a fukkin c00n.

giphy.gif

Post of the year :mjlol: :laff: :camby:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
if i keep parroting outdated rhetoric from the 1970s, will I finally be cool? there is no room for compromise in my vision, my logic must be hard and strong

like a penis

shyt wait no I'm being emasculated fukk

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Did this nikka really describe me with a term used to define white hipsters for substitute the accuracy of black culture? My nikka you all are lost. You are not a massai but the ease that you dismiss their cultural relevance lets me know I have no energy to waste with you bums

are you a Massai? No you're not

You out here kickin fake knowledge that you're tryna hide behind... and all the while defending white supremacy but going to get along... that's the funny part... so miss me with ur fake diaspora connection.. the Massai are just 1 group of people... most black disapora are not from the Massai.

You're acting like African people were not constantly changing... nikka bringing up Nomadic people n shyt.

Honestly nikka you're the one wasting EVERYONE else's time.

LOL yeah I'm lost... yet my connections to Africa are relevant and are based on the world of today. I know cats that would laugh in your fukking face for kicking that weak shyt.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
this guy literally sent a message to somebody he don't even know because the sight of two human males wearing a skirt was too much for him to handle, I don't know who's sane anymore

Dont talk around me I am a human Man
And it is disturbing to see other Human Men wear Skirts

Now like i said if thats what yall gheys wanna do ....just do it
behind closed doors please...some of us find it disturbing

and stay away from my kids and all other kids for that matter ...
with your sick pedophilia and sexual deviancy

or else
:fredo:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Dont talk around me I am a human Man
And it is disturbing to see other Human Men wear Skirts

Now like i said if thats what yall gheys wanna do ....just do it
behind closed doors please...some of us find it disturbing

and stay away from my kids and all other kids for that matter ...
with your sick pedophilia and sexual deviancy

or else
:fredo:

on a scale of 'shytless' to 'empty your bowels', how terrified would you be if you saw a picture of rupaul right now?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
on a scale of 'shytless' to 'empty your bowels', how terrified would you be if you saw a picture of rupaul right now?

who the fukk are you? your name is sun raw...sounds like your a vegan or enlightened person
but your picture is of Gunplay looking crazy as hell...that doesn't match

keep it real breh...u a catfish troll?
G3SeYIS.png