Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
G3SeYIS.png
It's not trolling when there is a legitimate answer

I think you need to realise you're backtracking, me ol' lad.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
It's not trolling when there is a legitimate answer

I think you need to realise you're backtracking, me ol' lad.

okay so your from london right...and you have up a famous actress in your avi
how is it that you feel your opinions on what straight males in america feel
concern you....if thats what homies in london are doing(wearing skirts) kool
but its not kool over here...

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So if you wanna wear European fashions and dismiss African traditions then don't be mad when Europeans wanna make the next trend for you a skirt or a very long t-shirt. Your sense of what's acceptable to wear derives from the trends they've been setting the whole time. If your masculinity is threatened or connected to the changing trends being imposed, maybe your masculinity isn't rooted in blackness. The black man and woman are forever but if you believe cacs can catwalk you out of existence then this isn't a question of masculinity either. You don't have a grip on who you are. nikkas keep talking about propaganda and influence as it relates to others, but fail to address whether they are affected. If you really cared and this issue bothered you, the whole conversation revolving around blindly accusing strangers of fakkitry based on the contents of a few lines would not matter. A series of photos and videos compiled to strengthen the argument to reveal an ongoing gay agenda would be laughable, considering this offering of proof is from adults. I never said that the gay community isn't gaining ground in their efforts to influence their lifestyle to be more socially acceptable. But to use a series of non related images and providing little to no details of the source and intended interpretations as a weak, lazy and delusional attempt to expose something one believes could threaten the entire social and gender order is fukking stupid. When the black panther party and other pro black groups began to seriously suspect there was an active conspiracy and network of individuals conspiring to destroy them THEY HAD NAMES. Before the internet they knew the majority of the players names, their positions and their motives and acted tactfully on proof. They didn't have meetings and waste time on suspicions and assumptions. You nikkas are the worst. You use entertainers and the weekly fukkery that ensues to fuel your certainty instead of figuring out who's behind them and discussing that. No names just "the agenda"

You will look at Kanye or A$AP and then blame them for rocking the skirt without any further examination to the depth of connections that got he and Ricardo Tisci who styled him, together. When BIG and PAC rocked Versace, D&G or YSL tee's became popular, nobody thought that gay fashion designers providing the styles would eventually end up doing what they wanted to do with no fukks given? You think they care about you feeling like a black man? Like I said, if you've been following the patterns of a European construct of fashion as a guideline to dress yourself acceptably, don't be surprised that your sense of masculinity has been tied into what you've been wearing. Now you're threatened that the styles you never controlled anyway effect your psyche. They have been all along. You're worried about frills on skirts and heels but never thought anything of a tag bearing another man's name and symbol riding on your neck or right on your ass crack.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
okay so your from london right...and you have up a famous actress in your avi
how is it that you feel your opinions on what straight males in america feel
concern you....if thats what homies in london are doing(wearing skirts) kool
but its not kool over here...

Because I can read articles, blogs, comments, watch videos, podcasts, take note from friends and family, etc that keep me in touch with cultures around the world.

It's called being......wait for it. Cultured

I didn't even see much specifically about black America. Isn't the thread title addressing black men in general and the magazine cover with African men? So why are you commenting on it if you're American

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I guess it's only a matter of time before they make it mandatory that men wear women's clothes or face a penalty. :snoop:

Lipstick will be the next thing. Mark my words.

Remember back in 2006 when they removed baggy clothes from retail stores? They gonna be removing male pants from stores very soon and force people to wear them dresses.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Remember back in 2006 when they removed baggy clothes from retail stores? They gonna be removing male pants from stores very soon and force people to wear them dresses.

you my nikka but :russ:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Just Know That EYE know

but yall think yall know it all

image015.jpg

THE APRON

313.Every Mason at a Lodge meeting must wear the distinctive badge which is called an apron, and it is only when doing so that he is, in Masonic parlance, “properly clothed”. He may wear additional decorations, such as collars or jewels, indicating the special office which he holds, or the degree which he has taken, but unless he wears at least the apron he cannot be admitted to the Lodge - the only exception being in the case of a candidate for initiation, who, not being yet a Bro., has no right to wear that distinguishing badge. There are certain higher degrees in which the apron is not worn, but its place is taken by other insignia. That is only because the need for it is past. There are some Lodges in which people put on and take off their aprons in the temple, but that should never be countenanced.

314.The necessity that Masons should be properly clothed brings with it an interesting suggestion of the ancient Mysteries, and also explains why the essential part of the Masonic clothing, to be worn by all with the exceptions above mentioned, is the apron. Our modern apron has departed somewhat from the form used in ancient Egypt; no doubt it was modified at the time when it was found necessary to merge the speculative and operative Freemasons, in the days of persecution by the Church. The ancient Egyptian apron* (*See Plate I, and Fig. 12.) was triangular, with the apex upward, and its ornamentation differed in several respects from that used at the present time. But the most important change is in the thought that now prevails, that the apron itself is everything,

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
So I wonder which one of you coli scallywags made this thread over at lsa

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=667599

Yea I lurk there on occasion? And what? :stopitslime:
LOL you know what's funny?

A site filled with a bunch of women is almost in total agreement with what's being said in the OP in THIS thread... maybe black men don't deserve to be at the helm of black issues at the moment... yall nikkaz lost.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

A site filled with a bunch of women is almost in total agreement with what's being said in the OP in THIS thread... maybe black men don't deserve to be at the helm of black issues at the moment... yall nikkaz lost.

Its true that many female posters agree with the emasculation of the black male.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yr going out of your way to look at fruit bootyish magazine covers from South Africa?

I'm more concerned about how you "straight" dudes come across all this material.

I'm saying though, how the fukk do these nikkas keep finding this shyt??? :dahell: That Omar Epps shyt was on THE VIEW. Which one of ya'll is watching that??? What the fukk is a "Blaque Magazine"??? Knowing damn well they don't read any magazines, especially one as obscure as this. Awful strange how they keep "plotting" to black men in some of their LEAST accessed medias, and yet they feel compelled to tell it to the world.:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just Know That EYE know

but yall think yall know it all

image015.jpg

THE APRON

313.Every Mason at a Lodge meeting must wear the distinctive badge which is called an apron, and it is only when doing so that he is, in Masonic parlance, “properly clothed”. He may wear additional decorations, such as collars or jewels, indicating the special office which he holds, or the degree which he has taken, but unless he wears at least the apron he cannot be admitted to the Lodge - the only exception being in the case of a candidate for initiation, who, not being yet a Bro., has no right to wear that distinguishing badge. There are certain higher degrees in which the apron is not worn, but its place is taken by other insignia. That is only because the need for it is past. There are some Lodges in which people put on and take off their aprons in the temple, but that should never be countenanced.

314.The necessity that Masons should be properly clothed brings with it an interesting suggestion of the ancient Mysteries, and also explains why the essential part of the Masonic clothing, to be worn by all with the exceptions above mentioned, is the apron. Our modern apron has departed somewhat from the form used in ancient Egypt; no doubt it was modified at the time when it was found necessary to merge the speculative and operative Freemasons, in the days of persecution by the Church. The ancient Egyptian apron* (*See Plate I, and Fig. 12.) was triangular, with the apex upward, and its ornamentation differed in several respects from that used at the present time. But the most important change is in the thought that now prevails, that the apron itself is everything,
None of those is found at forever 21 tho so shut that shyt up in comparisons to faggy nikkas like Omar Epps and these South African nikkas in a magazine.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

nikkas are losing at massive rates due to their love for mammon. We aren't made to be lil satans, that's for white folks.