Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

sun raw

All Star
Daps
nikkas are losing at massive rates due to their love for mammon. We aren't made to be lil satans, that's for white folks.

being satan sounds pretty cool, i bet there's some sweet benefits

Daps
Reppin
NULL
men-in-heels.jpg

:snoop:

be a grown man and let magazines affect your self-esteem brehs

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Yeah, the after life is awesome I've heard. I rather not join you but I heard it's eternal.

I'm gonna start my own afterlife, with blackjack. And hookers.

In fact, forget the afterlife.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It aint going to be long before you see a man in the full ensemble. They are sneaking it in piece by piece to try to ease it into acceptability. In a couple of years, you'll see negroes in full drag talking about they are taking it back to Africa.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It aint going to be long before you see a man in the full ensemble. They are sneaking it in piece by piece to try to ease it into acceptability. In a couple of years, you'll see negroes in full drag talking about they are taking it back to Africa.

Sounds like you're waiting for this to unfold.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm 12 pages in this thread.

But isn't the old adage walk a mile in another's shoes to understand them? isn't this media arts? they literally put on the heels to drive home a point. it's funny but also puts the msg out there in the literal sense even though walking in heels really doesn't make you understand women. it's a juxtaposition.

granted i didn't read the article....but i doubt it's about men need to put on heels.

where do they make you people? you guys creating an issue out of nothing. It draws in readers based on a visual depiction of an old adage. I doubt you all could even pass a high school art class critique on a trip to an art museum.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I am gonna make this a fukking Add and cash in with my newsletter followers. I might get like 500 new patrons by the time this email campaign is done.

"This is what the mainstream wants for our kids."

"Support a company that will never emasculate the black male image."

Done and done. I am weaponizing this abomination.