Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I love how these cats co-signing pretend like they're some kinda intellectual force to be reckoned with... but they are fukking do-nothings who just reinforce the status quo as it is for black people. Much greater black minds disagree with you all. You motherfukkers live in a fairy tale as if what holds this world together is love and peace LOL. For motherfukkers to co-exist and have peace there has to be the very threat of war.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
I love how these cats co-signing pretend like they're some kinda intellectual force to be reckoned with... but they are fukking do-nothings who just reinforce the status quo as it is for black people. Much greater black minds disagree with you all. You motherfukkers live in a fairy tale as if what holds this world together is love and peace LOL.

Just appears to be intellectual to you because you're an idiot. Ever consider that? :mjlol:@ sound logic being misconstrued as trying to be intellectual.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I love how these cats co-signing pretend like they're some kinda intellectual force to be reckoned with... but they are fukking do-nothings who just reinforce the status quo as it is for black people. Much greater black minds disagree with you all.
It's these new age "accept everything" nikkas. ..."I'm not defined by what i wear, what i do" .. blah blah blah. These nikkas will go to a gay clubs, support men wearing female clothing, become feminists...just to say they are sophisticated or of higher intellect . It's so obvious. They'll ignore white supremacy just to go with the crowd.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
From the producers of The c00nery Chronicles, this season's new hit series "c00ns, Cacs and Cupcakes."

Tune in this week to see c00ns and cacs deny an obvious feminization of the black male image and cupcakes rationalize grown men wearing stiletto heels.

Will the cacs be exposed? Will the c00ns get a pat on the head for their loyalty? Will the cupcakes find their sack?

"c00ns, Cacs and Cupcakes" starts now only on Le Coli.

:popcorn:
Peace

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's these new age "accept everything" nikkas. ..."I'm not defined by what i wear, what i do" .. blah blah blah. These nikkas will go to a gay clubs, support men wearing female clothing, become feminists...just to say they are sophisticated or of higher intellect . It's so obvious. They'll ignore white supremacy just to go with the crowd.

you're making the exact arguments white men make to commit Black genocide except you switched Black for gay, you dumbass

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Just appears to be intellectual to you because you're an idiot. Ever consider that? :mjlol:@ sound logic being misconstrued as trying to be intellectual.
There's no sound logic behind being a non threatening docile creature. LOL You think the people who carve out pieces of the earth's resources and wealth are docile and non-threatening like you... that's the hilarity of it all. (Supposedly) Black dudes like you are more of a hinderance than a boon to humanity... you are nothing you aren't competition. The fact that you can't see further than your arms reach is fukking laughable. Keep fighting the good fight LOL.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
On today's episode of blown out azzhole

Several posters on a popular hiphop messageboard defend Black men wearing women's clothes. They ignore the planned destruction of the Black family and reinforce it by supporting Black men wearing women's clothes, abandoning their gender role and identity. Don't miss the c00ns on the next episode of... BLOWN OUT AZZHOLE. Only on The Coli.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

Canon

Veteran
Daps
you're making the exact arguments white men make to commit Black genocide except you switched Black for gay, you dumbass
how are these two things even comparable?

why is every issue in the LGBT community paralleled to some shyt in the black community? the fukk?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
There's no sound logic behind being a non threatening docile creature. LOL You think the people who carve out pieces of the earth's resources and wealth are docile and non-threatening like you... that's the hilarity of it all.

show me where people have made the argument to be docile and non-threatening? :ohhh:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
On today's episode of blown out azzhole

Several posters on a popular hiphop messageboard defend Black men wearing women's clothes. They ignore the planned destruction of the Black family and reinforce it by supporting Black men wearing women's clothes, abandoning their gender role and identity. Don't miss the c00ns on the next episode of... BLOWN OUT AZZHOLE. Only on The Coli.
LOL these are the same type of cats that will ignore bytches like Margret Sanger... who straight up told people that her plan was to curb black population... they'll act like that never happened... turn around and laugh at cats who acknowledge it.... Last time I checked planned parenthood never went away.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Gay genocide? Where did i mention Gay genocide? Are you dreaming :mjlol:

and for the last time, why the fukk are gay people being brought up. I said emasculation of the Black male. God you nikkas and your caping. :dead:

Because i don't agree with Black men wearing female clothing, i'm similar to a white supremacist :laff:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
how are those two things even comparable?

why is every issue in the LGBT community paralleled to some shyt in the black community? the fukk?

You've never looked at an Internet comment section if you don't see the similarities :mjpls: And it doesn't have to be Black, it goes for all people of color but since this is a forum catered to Black people, it's best we be specific.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Gay genocide? Where did i mention Gay genocide? Are you dreaming :mjlol:

and for the last time, why the fukk are gay people being brought up. I said emasculation of the Black male. God you nikkas and your caping. :dead:

Because i don't agree with Black men wearing female clothing, i'm similar to a white supremacist :laff:

No, you're just gay.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
LOL these are the same type of cats that will ignore bytches like Margret Sanger... who straight up told people that her plan was to curb black population... they'll act like that never happened... turn around and laugh at cats who acknowledge it.... Last time I checked planned parenthood never went away.

They want comfortable lies not unpleasent truths.