Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Draymond makes good decisions with the ball though.

I understand KD wanted the ball I get it

There was tension there

KD was signing 1 year deals and would not committ

Draymond was probably annoyed at him for not committing

That blow up wasn't just about that there was pent up tension from KD not committing long term it just manifested on the court

Just pass the ball :manny:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Well Draymond did. And while KD hasn't done anything since then but go home in the 1st or 2nd round and repeatedly injure his legs, Draymond won another ring, punched a nikka in the face, ran him up out of GS, and made another 100 mil to do it. Looks like history sided with Draymond.

I should be able to :dead: dap this.

:russ:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
At the end of the day, when it's all said and done. If I'm GM and Draymond and KD were both on the market and I had the salary to pull either one. I'm picking KD and the city will agree.

If you're GM and you choose Draymond over KD, you getting fụcked up by enraged fans in the parking lot dawg.
:picard:
GS picked Draymond over KD and won a ring. What did KD do in Brooklyn and Phoenix?

I aint even a Draymond fan...but these are the facts.

You can make a case that no player in the history of the nba has hoed another player the way Draymond hoed KD. Told him he might as well join GS cause if he didn't they was going to keep bumping heads and they already proved KD couldn't beat them. Then when he did a hilariously scrub thing taking the final shot of a game and KD got mad, he barked on KD and told them they didn't need him and could win without him anyway. And then he actually went and won a chip without KD.

Disgusting when you think about it:scust:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

LMAO

nikka NOBODY IS
COUNTING DRAYMONDS RINGS.

HES A ROLE PLAYER.

:devil:
:evil:

Not only do people count his rings but I got news for you. Draymond is going to be a first ballot HOF and the number one thing they going to point to is all the "intangibles" he brought to the warriors championship teams.

4 time all star
4 time champion
2 time all nba team
8 time all defensive team
DPOY

I agree he a role player and borderline scrub but he got to many rings and to many accolades to not go into the HOF.:pachaha:

Draymond like that dude on the class project who get an A who didn't do anything but the teacher aint trying to spend time figuring out who did what so he just going to give Draymond and A and keep it moving.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not only do people count his rings but I got news for you. Draymond is going to be a first ballot HOF and the number one thing they going to point to is all the "intangibles" he brought to the warriors championship teams.

4 time all star
4 time champion
2 time all nba team
8 time all defensive team
DPOY

I agree he a role player and borderline scrub but he got to many rings and to many accolades to not go into the HOF.:pachaha:

Draymond like that dude on the class project who get an A who didn't do anything but the teacher aint trying to spend time figuring out who did what so he just going to give Draymond and A and keep it moving.

I NEVER SAID HE WASNT
MAKING THE HALL.

BASKETBALL HALL IS EASY
AS fukk TO GET INTO.

NO ONE GIVES A fukk
ABOUT DRAYMONDS RINGS.

RINGS DISCUSSION IS FOR
ALL TIME GREATS.
:devil:
:evil:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
GS picked Draymond over KD and won a ring. What did KD do in Brooklyn and Phoenix?

I aint even a Draymond fan...but these are the facts.

You can make a case that no player in the history of the nba has hoed another player the way Draymond hoed KD. Told him he might as well join GS cause if he didn't they was going to keep bumping heads and they already proved KD couldn't beat them. Then when he did a hilariously scrub thing taking the final shot of a game and KD got mad, he barked on KD and told them they didn't need him and could win without him anyway. And then he actually went and won a chip without KD.

Disgusting when you think about it:scust:
Hands and feet nıgga! That's all I'm saying. :hubie:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Thunder already announced their preseason schedule which is weird since it's so early, last year it came out at the end of August.

Play the Spurs in the first game on Oct 9th :leon: