Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What the fukk is he even talking about? :mjlol: Wade fell off his prime damn near 10 years ago and hasn't been in the league for years. Kids were rocking Wade jersey and mimicking his flashy moves when Wade was in his prime.

Is Teague sayin kids are wearing Harden jersey and flopping all over the court looking for a foul?
What flashy moves did Wade have :skip:

Teague ain't see no damn kids playing like anybody this nikka lying :dead:

He has an AAU team. Pretty sure he knows what he’s talking about

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody fukk with that " Players Choice" channel on YouTube? I always got a strange vibe.Seems manufactured/fake.Like a cast of method actors pretending to talk barber shop sports.The algorithm's always trying to force that shyt into my feed.I have my YouTube set on Auto Play.I get one of their videos popping up next every fukking time.I could block em, but the absurdity's like a car wreck.You gotta take a quick peek every once in a while.That Ticket TV dude is the worst.Nothing but bad takes & click bait.He's pulling the say something "Shocking & outlandish" hustle.Poor man's Gilbert Arenas.I don't know, man.It's just something off about that channel.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Besides the cross mentioned Wade had the best eurostep in basketball in his prime

Swear Atlanta nikkas either disrespectful or gay :smh:
His in and out dribble was elite as well.
full

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Besides the cross mentioned Wade had the best eurostep in basketball in his prime

Swear Atlanta nikkas either disrespectful or gay :smh:

Wade is the 3rd greatest SG of all time and an all time great no doubt…but nikkas never said “I’m Wade!” On the court :mjlol:

I’m 35. For my generation it was Kobe, TMac, VC, & as I got older KD & Bron

I work around kids & they swear they’re Curry, Trae, Harden, LaMelo, Ja or any other flashy player today.

I don’t remember Wade being flashy :yeshrug:
He didn’t need to be flashy he just had a solid game