Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

You know I never looked at this from Draymond perspective but now I'm like :ohhh:

Imagine you got teammates who think you so trash at offense that they actually mad and offended you had the audacity to take the last shot :mjlol:

Cause that is pretty much what KD is saying here. They were "confused" as to why Draymond didn't give the ball up.

If I was Draymond I'd probably be tight to :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You know I never looked at this from Draymond perspective but now I'm like :ohhh:

Imagine you got teammates who think you so trash at offense that they actually mad and offended you had the audacity to take the last shot :mjlol:

Cause that is pretty much what KD is saying here. They were "confused" as to why Draymond didn't give the ball up.

If I was Draymond I'd probably be tight to :mjlol:

IT HAS NOTHING TO
DO WITH BEING TRASH.

ITS CALLED A PECKING ORDER.

ROLE PLAYERS ON ANY TEAM
ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO WHAT DRAY
DID THAT NIGHT.

YOU GIVE YOUR STAR PLAYERS
THE BALL.
:devil:
:evil:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

IT HAS NOTHING TO
DO WITH BEING TRASH.

ROLE PLAYERS ON ANY TEAM
DID THAT NIGHT.

THE BALL.

It's sports. Even trash players want to shoot the game winning shot every now and then. It aint like that one win or loss was going to move GS from the 1st seed to the 7th seed.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

DOESNT MATTER WHAT THEY
WANT TO DO...

THEY DONT DO IT.

Well Draymond did. And while KD hasn't done anything since then but go home in the 1st or 2nd round and repeatedly injure his legs, Draymond won another ring, punched a nikka in the face, ran him up out of GS, and made another 100 mil to do it. Looks like history sided with Draymond.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well Draymond did. And while KD hasn't done anything since then but go home in the 1st or 2nd round and repeatedly injure his legs, Draymond won another ring, punched a nikka in the face, ran him up out of GS, and made another 100 mil to do it. Looks like history sided with Draymond.

LMAO

nikka NOBODY IS
COUNTING DRAYMONDS RINGS.

HES A ROLE PLAYER.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

IT HAS NOTHING TO
DO WITH BEING TRASH.

ROLE PLAYERS ON ANY TEAM
DID THAT NIGHT.

THE BALL.

You know Draymond runs the break at times and is a playmaker cmon dog stop it

KD while he had the right to ask for the ball was acting like Draymond was on some clumsy shyt duh nuh duh nuh shyt :childplease:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
You know Draymond runs the break at times and is a playmaker cmon dog stop it

KD while he had the right to ask for the ball was acting like Draymond was on some clumsy shyt duh nuh duh nuh shyt :childplease:

But he was.

Why are you taking that shot considering who you play with. And why are you getting that mad when your teammates are holding you accountable?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
But he was.

Why are you taking that shot considering who you play with. And why are you getting that mad when your teammates are holding you accountable?
Draymond makes good decisions with the ball though.

I understand KD wanted the ball I get it

There was tension there

KD was signing 1 year deals and would not committ

Draymond was probably annoyed at him for not committing

That blow up wasn't just about that there was pent up tension from KD not committing long term it just manifested on the court

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
At the end of the day, when it's all said and done. If I'm GM and Draymond and KD were both on the market and I had the salary to pull either one. I'm picking KD and the city will agree.

If you're GM and you choose Draymond over KD, you getting fụcked up by enraged fans in the parking lot dawg.
:picard: