Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
NBA gave teams the ability to sign their own players for more than other teams, but now players instead of bolting are taking the money then demanding trades after...then want the teams to accept pennies on the dollar as a return so the team they go to remains strong.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the nba put something in place to combat this

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I just came off Beal requesting a trade to a specific place and because of that we were forced to accept whatever that team gave us. But he had a no trade clause..

Now Imagine you paying a player, he doesn't have a no trade clause and he's telling you well I want to go to this specific team.. even if that team is like well we aint giving up shyt for him cause he wants to come here.... and for any other team tries to get him? well.. he doesn't want to be there.

NBA gave teams the ability to sign their own players for more than other teams, but now players instead of bolting are taking the money then demanding trades after...then want the teams to accept pennies on the dollar as a return so the team they go to remains strong.
The equivalent of buying a new Benz of the lot and that shyt breaking down a month later and now you got to drive some shyt ass Toyota while still paying off the Benz you financed

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The equivalent of buying a new Benz of the lot and that shyt breaking down a month later and now you got to drive some shyt ass Toyota while still paying off the Benz you financed

the money difference is too much so they are signing, then becoming unhappy right after, and Ironically its cause the teams sucks. Yet you were the one getting paid to make the team not suck but you couldn't. That supermax sucks cause only a few players really have the impact to deserve it. Otherwise for 50 mill I can get a full good bench with the top tier role players

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the money difference is too much so they are signing, then becoming unhappy right after, and Ironically its cause the teams sucks. Yet you were the one getting paid to make the team not suck but you couldn't. That supermax sucks cause only a few players really have the impact to deserve it. Otherwise for 50 mill I can get a full good bench with the top tier role players
I said a couple of years ago. Only like 2-3 percent of the players in The league are worth the supermax.