Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks, Clifford’s next reclamation project?

Frank Nitty 2 Titties :mjgrin: but for real - Cliff breathes life into Last Chance U point guards every year. DSJ, Lin, MCW, Livingston, etc.

Ain't mad at the pick up either tbh. A guard that's gonna play D and not look for his own shot ever 30 seconds is what they need anyways.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

What the fukk is he even talking about? :mjlol: Wade fell off his prime damn near 10 years ago and hasn't been in the league for years. Kids were rocking Wade jersey and mimicking his flashy moves when Wade was in his prime.

Is Teague sayin kids are wearing Harden jersey and flopping all over the court looking for a foul?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thunder already announced their preseason schedule which is weird since it's so early, last year it came out at the end of August.

Play the Spurs in the first game on Oct 9th :leon:
Don’t get excited. Pops don’t sell the hype. My son said he want to see Wemby. I told him he better hope He come to DC or MSG

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is he even talking about? :mjlol: Wade fell off his prime damn near 10 years ago and hasn't been in the league for years. Kids were rocking Wade jersey and mimicking his flashy moves when Wade was in his prime.

Is Teague sayin kids are wearing Harden jersey and flopping all over the court looking for a foul?
I get what he’s trying to say, AI and Kobe being like the same level around 03 despite Kobe’s rings is probably more like it.

Or even worse Marbury vs Parker or something like that.

But if you wanna let Kids who are only kids for a few years define your legacy, go ahead :unimpressed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Teague ain't see no damn kids playing like anybody this nikka lying :dead:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Thunder already announced their preseason schedule which is weird since it's so early, last year it came out at the end of August.

Play the Spurs in the first game on Oct 9th :leon:

Gotta check to see the homie Chet yam it on that frog. :blessed: