Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You’re putting words into my mouth. He let the warriors punk him and have him shook to shoot open jumpers. The team looked better with Alex fukking Len. Yes it’s disgusting he got this contract. It was the most bytch made performance by an all star I’ve seen in a long time. It has nothing to do with winning a ring. His behavior was legitimately of someone that wanted to break down and cry.
Dramatic ass nikka relax

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Russ can still give you a triple double on command, for 4 million a year :picard: who the hell is his agent this is embarrassing

The Clippers didn’t have his bird rights so that’s the most they could offer him. He was willing to take the hometown discount to stay with his family and an organization that treated him with respect.

He’s beyond paid so the money really ain’t shyt at this point.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If you’re argument is “look what they did in the regular season” then you lost

There has never been a bigger gap between regular season and post season

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you’re argument is “look what they did in the regular season” then you lost

There has never been a bigger gap between regular season and post season
Postseason play is matchup dependent, circumstantial. Play can vary wildly from a player year-to-year, series-to-series. Ain’t an active player who hasn’t had a “bad” series, series are a short sample size handful of games.

Unless this is a recurring thing steep playoff production drops it’s not something that should be looked at as a make or break for a signing.