Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Russ can still give you a triple double on command, for 4 million a year :picard: who the hell is his agent this is embarrassing

i think thats the max clippers could offer. He wanted to stay in the LA area plus its only for a year (player option)
Could be worse. Could be the Raptors offseason

• Lost starting point guard for nothing
  • Did not address their need for shooting other than drafting Gradey dikk
  • Let a 2nd option type (Pascal Siakam) hold them hostage at the draft publicly causing them to have no leverage for trades
  • Kept Thad Young for no reason other than to be a $8 mil emotional supportive bench warmer
  • Overpaid Jakob Poeltl and will still lose a lottery pick (top 6 protected) next year
  • Will presumably lose OG Anunoby next offseason for nothing after Masai fukks up at the trade deadline again
  • Ceiling is at the play-in, they're already close to that first tax apron, and it looks like they're giving Gary Trent Jr $150 mil for next offseason
  • Scottie Barnes already is up for a $200 mil extension next offseason
  • Will be dangerously being close to a luxury tax team despite having nothing to show for it

But we have Masai urjiri [Doris] one of the best executives in the league highly respected [\burke]

:troll:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Dame is going to Miami, Woj is the mouthpiece for GMs.

They’re doing this sideshow so Miami doesn’t offer anything disrespectful

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Clippers didn’t have his bird rights so that’s the most they could offer him. He was willing to take the hometown discount to stay with his family and an organization that treated him with respect.

He’s beyond paid so the money really ain’t shyt at this point.
Plus evidently the point guard market is all but dried up. I am surprised that Russ signed for two years tho

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Why would the Kings do this?

Why wouldn’t they :mjtf:

Huerter and monk are solid but they’re pretty redundant. Murray is a bit of a tweener who’s value is probably the highest it will ever be. With all 3, i see it as selling high.

With Lillard I think Sac could push for a chip in the next 2 years.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Why wouldn’t they :mjtf:

Huerter and monk are solid but they’re pretty redundant. Murray is a bit of a tweener who’s value is probably the highest it will ever be. With all 3, i see it as selling high.

With Lillard I think Sac could push for a chip in the next 2 years.
The Kings would be losing 2 players that made 200 3s last season and their best bench scorer. Dame isn't an off ball player either. No thanks.

I don't know why you think Keegan Murray is a finished product at 22.