Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Can’t let him be a free agent. He’s basically the third best center in the league or 4th at worst including Bam. Someone would’ve thrown him the max, and he was just all nba. I’m going to give him the pass of the broken hand for that playoff run but if he does it again….
His broken thumb had nothing to do with it. Sabonis played basically the entire season with that injury. He just flat out did not play well. No excuses needed.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Can’t let him be a free agent. He’s basically the third best center in the league or 4th at worst including Bam. Someone would’ve thrown him the max, and he was just all nba. I’m going to give him the pass of the broken hand for that playoff run but if he does it again….
These dudes stay overreacting over a short sample size of games

He didn’t have a good playoff series so the fukk what :mjlol:

U gonna let him go now because of a handful of games after the most successful season in franchise history in years fukking dikkhead NBA fans :laff:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
dude gets a big bag for being a liability and being absolutely shook in the playoffs

but once tyrese signed his, they had no choice. absolutely disgusting though

:heh:

At this point nggs just pointing and laughing at any deal. Playin a game of telephone. Sabonis getting a deal is not the same as FVV or Grant. There is nothing crazy about this deal at all. He is CLEARLY a max player

Also once again we are in the b*stard offspring of the ‘lebron isn’t clutch’ era, where if you don’t win a chip and if you underperform in the playoffs you are a dispicable loser who’s disgraced your family

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

U gonna let him go now because of a handful of games after the most successful season in franchise history in years fukking dikkhead NBA fans :laff:
I think a lot of people didn’t watch Sacramento last year until that series or something. Dude is obviously elite.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

He's also only 26. Had a bad series, no denying that. I have confidence he'll learn from it and improve. Their entire starting 5 is back now and they'll get better as well..

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He's also only 26. Had a bad series, no denying that. I have confidence he'll learn from it and improve. Their entire starting 5 is back now and they'll get better as well..
Practically every player in history has had a “bad” series somebody has got to lose. Sabonis has not shown this to be a recurring thing. NBA fans are retarded.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

At this point nggs just pointing and laughing at any deal. Playin a game of telephone. Sabonis getting a deal is not the same as FVV or Grant. There is nothing crazy about this deal at all. He is CLEARLY a max player

Also once again we are in the b*stard offspring of the ‘lebron isn’t clutch’ era, where if you don’t win a chip and if you underperform in the playoffs you are a dispicable loser who’s disgraced your family
You’re putting words into my mouth. He let the warriors punk him and have him shook to shoot open jumpers. The team looked better with Alex fukking Len. Yes it’s disgusting he got this contract. It was the most bytch made performance by an all star I’ve seen in a long time. It has nothing to do with winning a ring. His behavior was legitimately of someone that wanted to break down and cry.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You’re putting words into my mouth. He let the warriors punk him and have him shook to shoot open jumpers. The team looked better with Alex fukking Len. Yes it’s disgusting he got this contract. It was the most bytch made performance by an all star I’ve seen in a long time. It has nothing to do with winning a ring. His behavior was legitimately of someone that wanted to break down and cry.

Bruh you sound like the start of that kendrick song is this satire??! :what:

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
Sabonis is not the 3rd best center in the league he's not even top 5. He always gets outplayed when he goes against top centers in the league.