Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s like a broken record I swear…

Obviously you want all 3, but ‘culture’ ain’t winning you shyt. If it is as we wouldn’t be talking about them every off-season

If Portland legitimately can say to miami we’re about to trade same to Philly, you gotta make a move. I’d much rather have dame, Jimmy, herro, Nurkic —-or better yet Grant—-than just Jimmy and bam. By keeping herro you can flip him for a defender. Much easier to replace bam than to find a Dame. The only concern is age, not defense
Dame isn’t going there if Bam ain’t there period

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It’s like a broken record I swear…

Obviously you want all 3, but ‘culture’ ain’t winning you shyt. If it is as we wouldn’t be talking about them every off-season

If Portland legitimately can say to miami we’re about to trade same to Philly, you gotta make a move. I’d much rather have dame, Jimmy, herro, Nurkic —-or better yet Grant—-than just Jimmy and bam. By keeping herro you can flip him for a defender. Much easier to replace bam than to find a Dame. The only concern is age, not defense
A lot of yall dont really watch Miami/don't understand their defense and it shows. There might be two or three players in the league max that can match what Bam brings to the team's defense. Now if you are just talking about replacing Bam's offense, sure you can do that. All this is a moot point because Bam is a non-starter in negotations.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dame isn’t going there if Bam ain’t there period

DAME DOESNT HAVE
A NO TRADE CLAUSE...

PORTLAND CAN HONOR
HIS TRADE REQUEST
AND THERES NOTHING
HE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

nikkaS THOUGHT HE
WOULD NEVER LET CJ
GET TRADED EITHER.

AT THE END OF THE DAY
IF BAM GOTTA GO,
I DONT THINK DAME GONNA
COMPLAIN.
:devil:
:evil:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
A lot of yall dont really watch Miami/don't understand their defense and it shows. There might be two or three players in the league max that can match what Bam brings to the team's defense. Now if you are just talking about replacing Bam's offense, sure you can do that. All this is a moot point because Bam is a non-starter in negotations.

Bro they was a 8 seed I don’t give a rats ass about their defense. It didn’t work.

Like i get what you saying but there is a point you gotta blink and say: Jimmy is gettin old, we just lost 2 integral pieces, Giannis was hurt when we beat them , and the Celtics added Porzingis….IJS. People talkin like Miami is in the pilot’s seat it’s like ok but I know now thing…let Philly get Dame I bet y’all won’t be talkin bout some ‘but our defense…’

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
frfr cant be said enough . unless Brooks was some behind-the-scenes Avon Barksdale ass nikka, I thought the drama of him being a distraction was extremely overblown. He’s a Canadian tranny fukker who talks too much (and I didn’t think he said anything that KG or Ron Artest haven’t said ) but actually gave them pretty solid minutes.
:dead:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I understand that Scoot may not be enough for Dame to win with right now (or maybe ever), but why do veterans leave so fast when they’re in the lottery and draft a young player? TMac didn’t want to stick around and play with Dwight who came straight out of HS. Dwight was an all star by year three and made it to the finals in year 5. TMac was only 30 when the Magic went to the Finals. Maybe they get there sooner if TMac stuck around?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DAME DOESNT HAVE
A NO TRADE CLAUSE...

PORTLAND CAN HONOR
HIS TRADE REQUEST
AND THERES NOTHING
HE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

nikkaS THOUGHT HE
WOULD NEVER LET CJ
GET TRADED EITHER.

AT THE END OF THE DAY
IF BAM GOTTA GO,
I DONT THINK DAME GONNA
COMPLAIN.
Stars get to where they want to go for the most part. Harden and KD didn’t have NTCs either

You guys need to start wrapping your minds around this poo poo platter Portland’s about to get.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Patty Mills is with the Grizzlies right now as part of the Brooks sign and trade. I hope we got a big moving setting up because we got like 20 players

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THEY WERE TRADED FOR
NICE PACKAGES...

NOT HERRO, ROBINSON
AND A PICK.

Were they though? Nets prob winning 38 games next year if they don’t make significant moves.

Houston will at best be a 9-10 seed next year.

And the second Harden trade for Philly was essentially for Seth Curry, Drummond and some picks which for Brooklyn who was trying to win a championship at the time was disastrous.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Were they though? Nets prob winning 38 games next year if they don’t make significant moves.

Houston will at best be a 9-10 seed next year.

And the second Harden trade for Philly was essentially for Seth Curry, Drummond and some picks which for Brooklyn who was trying to win a championship at the time was disastrous.

NETS GOT 4 1ST ROUNDERS
FOR KD PLUS BRIGDES/CAM

ROCKETS GOT 4 1ST ROUNDERS,
AND 4 1ST RD PICK SWAPS...

WHAT THESE TEAMS DO
WITH THOSE PICKS
IS A DIFFERENT STORY.

THEY DIDNT TAKE ON
ANY BAD CONTRACTS LIKE
DUNCAN ROBINSON.