CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dumb ass take

Without Bam their defense falls apart when’s the last time Nurkic was even healthy

It’s a team game Bam is vital

CAP

MIAMI'S/PAT RILEYS KNICKS
DEFENSIVE PRICIPLES
WILL ALWAYS REMAIN REGARDLESS
OF WHO THEY PLUG IN THERE.

THEY WERE A TOP 5 DEFENSE
THE YR BEFORE BAM WAS DRAFTED
AND EVERY MEMBER OF THE
BIG 3 WAS OFF THE TEAM.

THEY CAN ALWAYS FIND
A MOBILE 4 TO PLUG IN THERE.
:devil:
:evil:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dumb ass take

Without Bam their defense falls apart when’s the last time Nurkic was even healthy

And Dame is not an FA, he's still with the Blazers for a long time. You gotta actually give up good assets to get him
Bam is a very good player but you're trying to get a HoF player here if I'm the Blazers I'm not even taking a call without Bam being available
Don't waste my time with Herro (who is redundant with Simons) & Robinson (who sucks)

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Low key dame and Jimmy gettin exposed. Nggas don’t believe in em like that to give up Bam :skip:

Dame a superstar, Jimmy a superstar now, right? Should be enough.

Dame-Herro-Jimmy-Nurkic plus ‘Heat culture’ should be enough. Miami not convinced. Toronto made a similar gamble and got a chip. Not everybody built the same
:mjtf:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

CAP

MIAMI'S/PAT RILEYS KNICKS
DEFENSIVE PRICIPLES
WILL ALWAYS REMAIN REGARDLESS
OF WHO THEY PLUG IN THERE.

THEY WERE A TOP 5 DEFENSE
THE YR BEFORE BAM WAS DRAFTED
AND EVERY MEMBER OF THE
BIG 3 WAS OFF THE TEAM.

THEY CAN ALWAYS FIND
A MOBILE 4 TO PLUG IN THERE.
nah this take aint it........but I also see why you think draymond is extremely overrated
league average "mobile powerforward" in his place...they dont make deep playoff runs.
his utility, ability to check multiple positions guards and bigs should not be understated. he's on all defense teams routinely for a reason. spo cant find another bam just because.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You know what
It's not a stretch to say they got better given they won 22 games this year
But they look like maybe a 35 win team in the West now. Is that even a good thing? That's NBA purgatory which is a bad place to be
They need Amen Thompson to be a star if he is then they'll be set
That’d be a good thing for the Rockets. There’s no such thing as NBA purgatory for the rockets right now. If they finish in the range of an NBA treadmill team next year, that’s a good thing. 2 years from now? That’s a failure. The rockets were never gonna go from 22 wins to 50 wins. It takes steps. If they can come out and be a 35-40 win team, competing for a playoff spot or in the playin with there young guys taking strides, they won’t be upset. The FO is betting on 2 out of 5 of Amen, Jalen, Sengun, Jabari, and Cam to be legit star caliber.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Dumb ass take

It’s like a broken record I swear…

Fans and analtyics babies every time a team makes a trade. ‘Bu bu bu but what about the defense’ man, fukk defense :heh: As Denver just showed you can fix that not with players but with philosophy and coaching. First and foremost you amass as many hoopers as possible, you can figure out defense later.

Obviously you want all 3, but ‘culture’ ain’t winning you shyt. If it is as we wouldn’t be talking about them every off-season

If Portland legitimately can say to miami we’re about to trade same to Philly, you gotta make a move. I’d much rather have dame, Jimmy, herro, Nurkic —-or better yet Grant—-than just Jimmy and bam. By keeping herro you can flip him for a defender. Much easier to replace bam than to find a Dame. The only concern is age, not defense

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s like a broken record I swear…

Obviously you want all 3, but ‘culture’ ain’t winning you shyt. If it is as we wouldn’t be talking about them every off-season

If Portland legitimately can say to miami we’re about to trade same to Philly, you gotta make a move. I’d much rather have dame, Jimmy, herro, Nurkic —-or better yet Grant—-than just Jimmy and bam. By keeping herro you can flip him for a defender. Much easier to replace bam than to find a Dame. The only concern is age, not defense

EXACTLY.

THE NUGGETS WERE A MID
DEFENSIVE TEAM WITH
NO RIM PROTECTION
YET THEY RAN THROUGH TEAMS
WITH ALL OF THAT
WITH RELATIVE EASE.