Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Despite what all of the Twitter and Coli GMs say, I have faith in the reigning Executive of the Year.
:manny:
you got faith in a old dude who got 1 rebound in 30 minutes of a playoff game? who was watching while your franchise player got stomped out? :what:

every time he got minutes against the warriors, yal lost :what: mans literally part of the problem. any time an older player goes from 30 minutes a night in the regular season to legit unplayable in the first round - its over

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
you got faith in a old dude who got 1 rebound in 30 minutes of a playoff game? who was watching while your franchise player got stomped out? :what:

every time he got minutes against the warriors, yal lost :what: mans literally part of the problem
I've stated my thoughts on this move. What's done is done. I've criticized Harrison Barnes plenty. Would I have liked an upgrade? Yes. Am I mad over him coming back? No.
:manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Barnes picking up where he left off from the 2016 Finals would have had me driving him to the airport if I was a Kings fan
That bricked 3 was unforgivable
Huerter somehow finding a way to be significantly worse is alarming for sure though

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

every time he got minutes against the warriors, yal lost :what: mans literally part of the problem. any time an older player goes from 30 minutes a night in the regular season to legit unplayable in the first round - its over
Why you have to describe it like this though :mjlol:

You make it seem like Barnes was standing around witnessing a hate crime and then told the police he didn't see anything :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Barnes picking up where he left off from the 2016 Finals would have had me driving him to the airport if I was a Kings fan
That bricked 3 was unforgivable
Huerter somehow finding a way to be significantly worse is alarming for sure though

Fam what are you even talking about :heh: Barnes shot 37% from 3 on the year and Huerter shot 40.

This is the dirty game of telephone that is modern sports discourse. To be frank, a lot of nggas are casuals. People see how superstars get nitpicked come playoffs so now they think that’s how you judge role players. That’s not how that works.

HB is valuable. Huerter is extremely valuable. So is Jordan Poole, ayton, etc. All these guys who people meme are still very good players they just aren’t “stars”. 90% of the league ain’t stars…most players will regress come playoffs.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Fam what are you even talking about :heh: Barnes shot 37% from 3 on the year and Huerter shot 40.

This is the dirty game of telephone that is modern sports discourse. To be frank, a lot of nggas are casuals. People see how superstars get nitpicked come playoffs so now they think that’s how you judge role players. That’s not how that works.

HB is valuable. Huerter is extremely valuable. So is Jordan Poole, ayton, etc. All these guys who people meme are still very good players they just aren’t “stars”. 90% of the league ain’t stars…most players will regress come playoffs.
Rambling ass nikka :deadrose:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

All this from someone who said Keegan Murray is basically a finished product at 22.
:unimpressed:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Harrison Barnes is a steady player and they got him at a nice rate …He wasn’t the problem in the playoffs…Their number two flat out vanished for extended periods .

It’s a missed opportunity to upgrade but if Kyle/Grant said they weren’t interested it’s not much else they could’ve done :yeshrug:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
League full of rich renagade bytches that that leave one pimp owner just to go whine and bytch to another.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Harrison Barnes is a mid-level exception guy at best. Yes, he's always available and solid during the regular season but he doesn't change the trajectory of a team.

Overpaying Dillon Brooks, Bruce Brown or Jerami Grant would have been a better option. Is Brooklyn matching any Cam Johnson offer? They coulda poison pilled-him. Grant Williams would have been a better option to throw a bunch of money at too.

I really don't get what Sacramento is thinking.