Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kings didn’t want Kuz or Kuz wants more then they will offer

Both scenarios seem :francis::martin:for both sides this should have been. No brainer

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not arguing that. He's not the only one to disappear. The entire team was terrible from 3 in the playoffs for the most part. Still need players to get through the regular season.
Cam Johnson, Jermai Grant, Kuzma, Bruce Brown, Caris LeVert were all out there :manny:

I’m not mad at the resigning though Harrison Barnes has always been solid, I just think he’s on the decline

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm not arguing that. He's not the only one to disappear. The entire team was terrible from 3 in the playoffs for the most part. Still need players to get through the regular season.
Harrison is a solid player no doubt. My problem is this is their big chance to make a big move in free agency and jump to legit contender before Sabonis is due up to get paid. That cap room is invaluable during a time that no other team has any this off-season. I wouldn’t have locked in on him so early before seeing what options were out there. Once signings start shaking out and teams need a third squad to facilitate trades they could’ve possibly made a killing absorbing some salary into that room or just as a landing spot for a young player with upside needed to make a trade work.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Cam Johnson, Jermai Grant, Kuzma, Bruce Brown, Caris LeVert were all out there :manny:

I’m not mad at the resigning though Harrison Barnes has always been solid, I just think he’s on the decline
I hear you but I'm good with them bringing back Barnes instead of having to overpay the players you listed.
:manny:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Harrison is a solid player no doubt. My problem is this is their big chance to make a big move in free agency and jump to legit contender before Sabonis is due up to get paid. That cap room is invaluable during a time that no other team has any this off-season. I wouldn’t have locked in on him so early before seeing what options were out there. Once signings start shaking out and teams need a third squad to facilitate trades they could’ve possibly made a killing absorbing some salary into that room or just as a landing spot for a young player with upside needed to make a trade work.
The off-season is far from over. Who saw the Kings signing Malik Monk and trading for Kevin Huerter last year? I have faith in Monte McNair.
:manny: