Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Again, I'd rather keep Barnes than overpay Grant or Brooks. Bruce Brown isn't a great fit on the Kings either.

You're stuck waiting with Cam Johnson or Grant Williams. They match and Barnes walks then you have a hole to fill.

Trust me, I get the criticisms. Free agency hasn't even started. Let's wait and see what else they do.
Gonna disagree with you there. Fox/Bruce/Barnes is a perimeter that fits really well together and should all be able to play off sabonis. Huerter would have to be moved, but huerter is mid to me anyway

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
What y'all brehs opinions on Barnes being resigned by the Kings? @LezJepzin @Monsanto @the elastic @KingsnBucs1987 @Sonny Corinthos
crying-baby.gif

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Brooks and Vanvleet will bring toughness to Houston.

I can’t believe a team would offer Dillon brooks 14-17 million a year after last season. The fact that the grizzlies told him there was no chance they were bringing him back immediately after the season should be eye opening.

I really thought he was gonna struggle to find a job, NeverMind get a decent amount more than the mid level.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I can’t believe a team would offer Dillon brooks 14-17 million a year after last season. The fact that the grizzlies told him there was no chance they were bringing him back immediately after the season should be eye opening.

I really thought he was gonna struggle to find a job, NeverMind get a decent amount more than the mid level.
why the fukk would an all defense player struggle to find a job?
they werent bringing him back for cap reasons cause they have to extend desmond bane on top of jaren jackson extension kicked in last season. ja's max is going to kick in this upcoming season
he was always going to get MLE or better
they consolidated two roles into one player which is why they gave up the two firsts to begin with for smart
they werent gonna pay tyus jones again, and they replaced an all nba defender with smart. elite defender and guard with pg skills

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

I don't blame him.

Harden took a huge pay cut last year.....to the point where he had the league investigating whether he got paid under the table. He bent over backwards trying to help them last summer.

So for them to turn around and not negotiate in good faith when they most definitely would have had some wink wink deal in place to help Harden recoup the money he gave to them is just some shady shyt.

The only thing a man has at the end of the day is his balls and his word. If you don't adhere to that code, you wont be respected. And as an organization when you mistreat stars good luck trying to attract them in the future....best believe Embiid is watching..

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He had a bad series against the lakers but he really is an elite defender that’s get you 14-15 a night. Imeh likes tough guys. I thought Grant Williams would be a better fit but maybe he knows something I dont

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He had a bad series against the lakers but he really is an elite defender that’s get you 14-15 a night. Imeh likes tough guys. I thought Grant Williams would be a better fit but maybe he knows something I dont
His efficiency is terrible though, so whoever signs him is going to need to reign in his shooting and not give him the greenlight like Memphis did all those years.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I don't blame him.

Harden took a huge pay cut last year.....to the point where he had the league investigating whether he got paid under the table. He bent over backwards trying to help them last summer.

So for them to turn around and not negotiate in good faith when they most definitely would have had some wink wink deal in place to help Harden recoup the money he gave to them is just some shady shyt.

The only thing a man has at the end of the day is his balls and his word. If you don't adhere to that code, you wont be respected. And as an organization when you mistreat stars good luck trying to attract them in the future....best believe Embiid is watching..
Harden is not extension eligible so I don't know who he's mad at

He signed a 2 year deal last year he can't sign another one now.

Plus he's old and a loser

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah but Dallas knows that he can’t sign there for nothing more than the minimum so how does he think this is a leverage play??

This spacey nikka Kyrie is on some other shyt forreal

:mjlol:
I was listening to Frank and Scalabrine on Sirius XM this morning and Scal thinks Kyrie was so mad when Woj came out and said no teams are interested in him he took that shyt personal so just to try and shyt on Woj he wanna prove he got teams after him so he leaks he's meeting with the Suns even thought they have NO CAP SPACE and are hard capped so he can’t be signed and traded there either

Kyrie is non stop fukkery at the highest of levels :laff:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Dillon Brooks is so overrated

But in the NBA you only have a certain amount of players to choose from

I always say the NBA is the hardest league to be a GM in

Dillon Brooks is trash but he’s gonna get that money it’s really disgusting

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
Harden is not extension eligible so I don't know who he's mad at

He signed a 2 year deal last year he can't sign another one now.

Plus he's old and a loser
he’s not extension eligible cause he opted in :gucci:

the plan was to opt out, become a free agent, and re-up