Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
meh. Kings can't do better than Barnes? Yeah, he's ok.. but if they wanna take a step up.. ah whatever
Why can't they try to run it back with the same squad and improve? Keegan Murray is gonna be better in year 2. It's not like they're relying on Barnes to be a 2nd or 3rd option. I get what y'all are saying but I'm just being optimistic as a fan.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
he’s still nice when healthy. There was too many mouths to feed in Cle, even when he was coming off the bench. I wouldn’t write him off just yet.
Having too many mouths to feed in Cleveland wasn't the problem. He was just too inconsistent on offense and trash on defense in why he couldn't win the 3 spot even with the need they have there. One game he'd get you 30 pts and then following it up with a 3-18 type performance.

With that being said, posters aren't necessarily wrong as they probably should have held out a big longer before offering Barnes that extension, but if other players weren't biting, then go with what you know for the time being :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why can't they try to run it back with the same squad and improve? Keegan Murray is gonna be better in year 2. It's not like they're relying on Barnes to be a 2nd or 3rd option. I get what y'all are saying but I'm just being optimistic as a fan.

Because I felt like this offseason with the amount they were under the cap they could have made some real improvements. Now, they've basically said "ok, this is our squad". Hope it works out.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
he’s still nice when healthy. There was too many mouths to feed in Cle, even when he was coming off the bench. I wouldn’t write him off just yet.
He's not exactly an upgrade over Harrison Barnes tho. Yeah he may have been cheaper but he's injury prone and Barnes is one of the more durable players in the NBA. That matters. Plus there's the continuity and familiarity with the Kings offense. I don't see LeVert as a good fit in their offense.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He's not exactly an upgrade over Harrison Barnes tho. Yeah he may have been cheaper but he's injury prone and Barnes is one of the more durable players in the NBA. That matters. Plus there's the continuity and familiarity with the Kings offense. I don't see LeVert as a good fit in their offense.
Son was buggin with that one. Levert is some hot garbage lol. Only like one or two names on that list that would be an upgrade over Barnes.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Hawks send Capela/Hunter to the Wolves for Kat with Capela going to a 3rd team and Wolves receiving another player with Hunter? :jbhmm:

I think hunters value has dipped to the point that’s not enough. Also, if I’m Atlanta I’m getting KAT I’m gonna need to keep capela

So might as well cut out the middleman and make it:

ATL gets KAT
Minny gets: Dejounte, Bogdonavich

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having too many mouths to feed in Cleveland wasn't the problem. He was just too inconsistent on offense and trash on defense in why he couldn't win the 3 spot even with the need they have there. One game he'd get you 30 pts and then following it up with a 3-18 type performance.

With that being said, posters aren't necessarily wrong as they probably should have held out a big longer before offering Barnes that extension, but if other players weren't biting, then go with what you know for the time being :yeshrug:
Caris is a rhythm/volume shooter type of player. He needs the touches that he wasn’t really getting consistently. I’m a Nets fan I’ve seen him carry the offensive load plenty of times. The Kings move the ball better than the Cavs he would’ve gotten faster, more efficient opportunities playing with them, and he also can play the ISO when needed. On defense you’re right. His situational awareness is lacking.
I agree he was just a name I threw out there. He and Monk would be redundant.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Not only this, they shoulda been able to sign BOTH a premiere FA AND HB

Guys like Rui, Bruce brown, Naz will get around 12-15m and come off the bench. HB could have took the same after they signed someone else

This was a now or never window and they blew it. They now have to hope Keegan makes a leap. But he seems like the type of player who’s as good as he ever will be in year 1. Kinda like …..Harrison Barnes

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not only this, they shoulda been able to sign BOTH a premiere FA AND HB

Guys like Rui, Bruce brown, Naz will get around 12-15m and come off the bench. HB could have took the same after they signed someone else

This was a now or never window and they blew it. They now have to hope Keegan makes a leap. But he seems like the type of player who’s as good as he ever will be in year 1. Kinda like …..Harrison Barnes
They really needed athleticism on the wing. They should flip one of Huerter/Davis/Mitchell contracts, sacrifice some 3pt shooting for someone who can take it to the rack with some vengeance. Free agency is just starting though let’s see what they can do.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:why::scust:

The level of bytchassness around the league is crazy. And not even from the young bull. PG a lame for going the ‘create content’ route with the set up question. Harden a lame if he really felt a way, this source/page is lame for hypin it up and twisting Green’s words. Fukboi culture all around