Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I tried to tell y'all the other night and even a few weeks ago that the Nuggets are/were going to be having trouble once they match up with Minnesota.

With the Nuggets having played this entire postseason (7 straight games) with lackluster first halves, Murray's overall bad performances, and Jokic not looking like “himself”, etc that this is all a sign of championship hangover/fatigue kicking in at the wrong time.

Obviously, not to take away from Minnesota because the truth is (from top to bottom) they're the better team and were perfectly constructed to beat Denver and particularly neutralize Jokic and Murray's effectiveness.

Made this prediction a few weeks ago but nah people wanted to keep believing that Jokic is some invincible force.

I actually think the Wolves can upset them due to their ability to play defense and also just having the size and height to not stop but somewhat neutralize Jokic's effectiveness.

You gotta ignore his stat line because he really hasn't been playing with that “killer” instinct type of basketball like he did all last year. I don't wanna say empty stats but the numbers he puts up can be gotten with little to no effort because of his skill but you gotta pay attention to his body language (he's been pretty passive) and see that he's lacking a certain energy. Nikola has been coasting the entire year and throughout these 7 postseason games that lack of energy has become noticeable.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
My Nuggets playing like straight suckas :picard:

Minny outclassing them in every way

Not seeing any kind of championship mettle—Malone throwing temper tantrums because a few calls ain’t go his way and Jamal so frustrated because of the straitjacket he’s in that he’s throwing shyt on the court from the bench

But it starts and ends with Joker—just not MVP behavior; and his defensive weaknesses are getting exposed and exploited

Only scoring 80 in a losing effort to go down 0-2 on your way to the other team’s home floor is pathetic for any defending champ but even more so for a team that’s supposed to be unstoppable

Just a crying fukking shame :francis:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I just remembered how the animal rights folks in Minny were acting the last time they were in the spotlight. They might run on the court this time too.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You are now seeing the death of Euro Ball.. The streets taking over. Back to locking nikkas up, and dominating
No flopping, dumb ass 4 step moves, none of that. Just straight up balling
Praise be to Yaweh

You can tell Denver were shell shocked when they weren't getting those trash ass flailing foul calls especially Jokic. Bout damn time

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Still got the nuggets but I would love for one-off and his goofy stans to be chin checked.